Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Seminars > Darkness to Light: Doctrines of Faith IV - AQD 301

Old 10-11-2010, 09:59 PM   #1
Bint TH
Administrator

Darkness to Light: testimonials and ambiance

Darkness to Light: Doctrines of Faith IV: testimonials and ambiance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Alshareef

Bismillah.
One thing I have found is that when a new course comes to town, volunteers have a mini hurdle trying to get a 'feel' for a new seminar ... and this effects the enthusiasm by which they encourage others.

The hurdle that then happens is that 'after' they have attended the first weekend, they brag to their friends about how awesome the course was ... but by that time it's too late. People keep missing the train because they get pumped up 'after' the train has left the station.

So ... I would like to make the testimonials and ambiance thread in each course folder. Simply type up your testimonials and what you thought was awesome about the course. Then, those new Qabeelahs that get this course ... all they have to do is come and view this thread, reading it top to bottom, and then they will have the motivational fuel they need to believe in what they encourage people to attend... BEFORE the seminar and not after.

Bismillah ... tell us what you loved about Darkness to Light seminar, and it's ambiance:
Bint TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:51 PM   #2
gkhan
Qabeelat Durbah

Re: Darkness to Light: testimonials and ambiance

This class was an eye-opener.
it built upon the foundations and tid-bits we received in classes like Light of Guidance.

some of the Hadith we went over in previous classes were looked at again from a different perspective.

We learned to be realistic, the defining characteristics of those scholars we look up to in our time and those that past away before them, hafizahullah man ahyaahum, wa Rahimahullahu on the dead from them.
To ignore and be careful of the voices of emotional youngsters and extremism that leads to a path away from the Straight Path.

We learned who were Ahlul sunnah wal Jammah, what were their defining characteristics from the first day until the Last Day.

Overall this was my favorite class, and I hope the memories from it of our teachers and the material will remain with me until I meet Allah, inshallah.
gkhan is offline   Reply With Quote