Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > Forums Management > Suggestions/Feedback

Old 08-02-2010, 11:14 PM   #1
sumiyah
Ummat Muhammad

seeking just help. a listener some advice an imam a sheikh a leader for a lost sou

Asalamu alaikoom, I spent so many times looking for answers. I'm so lost so misguided confonfused and reaaly sad. I have. No one to confide in and have no one to trust in. I embrased islam. Many years ago. And really I love Allah.I don't pray and am getting far off the straight path. Coz I found no guidance. Around me just kufar. Most. Times I spend listening to islam audio and to yasir qadhri coz he motivates me. I wanted to say say thanks to him and hope allah grants him so. Many. Blessings, but he. Had no email to. Write. I need guidance my life seems dark and useless. Astaghfirallah al atheem. It would be. Great to have a place in this. Site. To get answers or help for ladies. I am an orphan. I was married but that's gone too. Any time I want to change to get better something happens to set me back. Lost alone without a sister or brother. Where is the ummah where is the deen. Any advise can help. Jazak allah bi khairan I have a blog to relieve my pain. Muslimblogs.com. Time is not for us to keep. Sumiyah
sumiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 07:04 PM   #2
Swanlake
Qabeelat Al-Shams

Re: seeking just help. a listener some advice an imam a sheikh a leader for a lost sou

Salaam aleykum

Sister please find masjid near you and contact the sisters there. It can be difficult when you are not among muslim community. But there are huge amount of knowledge which you can find in the internet if there is no muslim community near you. There are audios, videos and articles. Pls sister seek help from Allah, for He is always closer to us than anyone else.
Swanlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:36 PM   #3
Mariam 3:36
Ummat Muhammad

Re: seeking just help. a listener some advice an imam a sheikh a leader for a lost sou

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumiyah
Asalamu alaikoom, I spent so many times looking for answers. I'm so lost so misguided confonfused and reaaly sad. I have. No one to confide in and have no one to trust in. I embrased islam. Many years ago. And really I love Allah.I don't pray and am getting far off the straight path. Coz I found no guidance. Around me just kufar. Most. Times I spend listening to islam audio and to yasir qadhri coz he motivates me. I wanted to say say thanks to him and hope allah grants him so. Many. Blessings, but he. Had no email to. Write. I need guidance my life seems dark and useless. Astaghfirallah al atheem. It would be. Great to have a place in this. Site. To get answers or help for ladies. I am an orphan. I was married but that's gone too. Any time I want to change to get better something happens to set me back. Lost alone without a sister or brother. Where is the ummah where is the deen. Any advise can help. Jazak allah bi khairan I have a blog to relieve my pain. Muslimblogs.com. Time is not for us to keep. Sumiyah
Wa 'alaykum as-salaam wa rahmat Allah,

I went to the website you listed and did not know how to find your blog. From your post it seems that you feel that finding someone to listen and someone to give you advice will help you feel less lost.

Swanlake's suggestion to find a Muslim community in your area should, by the Mercy of Allah, point you in the right direction. I think you are also highly likely to find a wounderful community of people if you take an almaghrib class (the students are usually very welcoming mashaAllah!).

I think you also mentioned writing to YQ. He actually does have an e-mail address to which you can write, but I imagine his e-mail address is typically full, so if you want a fast response and/or someone to convey advice based on your circumstances, it would probably be easier to ask someone knowledgeable in your area who knows your circumstances.

May Allah make things easy for you. Ameen.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

أَقُولُ قَوْلِي هذَا وَأَسْتَغْفِرُ اللهَ لِي وَلَكُم

I say this and invoke Allah for forgiveness for me and for you.
Mariam 3:36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 01:35 AM   #4
Abd- Allah
Ummat Muhammad

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos
I would suggest listening to some music that has some real meaning. Might you try "I will remember" by Toto? Carlos Rocks....
My dear brother, we have the Quran, the words of Allah, and yet we forgo that for music?!

{Would you exchange that which is better for that which is worse?} 2:61

{Those who believe and whose hearts are set at rest by the remembrance of Allah; now surely by Allah's remembrance are the hearts set at rest} 13:28
Abd- Allah is offline   Reply With Quote