Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Seminars > Precious Provisions: Fiqh of Food and Clothing - FQH 302

Old 11-13-2010, 12:21 AM   #1
iss ME! zahweee!
Qabeelat Tayybah

Wink >> What would YOU give up to be able to attend Precious Provisions? <<

ok the fun and games are over, now we mean business.

it doesn't matter if you're from the NY area or not (where PP is coming to an address near you!)... it doesn't matter if you took this class already (i did! and here i am!), it doesn't matter if you already know everything about fiqh of food and fiqh of clothing (uhh.. yea right..)....

what i *really* want to know is what YOU would give up to be able to attend this class! answer the question truthfully and then send this link to your friends. (forums users are probably great at attending, it's the people who don't make an appearance here that we're hoping to attract!) maybe if they see what you're willing to give up for the chance to attend this AMAZING, PRACTICAL, and ONE-OF-A-KIND seminar, they'll consider making an appearance themselves..

so here goes.. what would i give up?

an hour's precious time with my little one (and that's being super generous!)
[but let me just say that i fully expect whoever babysits him for that hour to do diaper duty!]
Wheresoever you may be, Allah will bring you all together.
Indeed Allah is Able to do all things.
[2:148]
. . .
PrOuD MeMBeR of IbnFaqih's 60
iss ME! zahweee! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 05:51 AM   #2
Sirat
Qabeelat Nasr

Re: >> What would YOU give up to be able to attend Precious Provisions? <<

Ooohhhh now that's a good one!!! (You made it that much harder for me Zahra..:/)

What would I give up...? (WARNING: THINKING IN PROGRESS)
Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing). (3:185)
Sirat is offline   Reply With Quote