|11-30-2010, 08:45 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Netherlands [Rotterdam]
making the Salat-Measuring-Table
Assalaamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatuh
Need some help with making a Salat-Measuring Table
What would you take in to the table?
- Did you go to the Masjid to join the Fard Salat?
- Did you do proper Wudoo?
- Used the Miswak?
- Prayed the Sunnah (before/after the Fard)?
- Recited the words the muadhin recites when doing the Adhan?
- Joined the first row?
- Did you felt like it was your last Salah?
- Was you concentrated in the Salah (had Khushoo)?
- After the Salah said 33x (SubhanAllah, etc.)
- Made Dua during the Sujood..
and would make it an excel-sheet for every day, or week?
Al-Hasan Al-Basree: "O son of Adam, how is your heart ever going to be softened by the recitation of Qur'an when all you read for is to reach the end of the Surah."
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|need advice on correcting family members with regards to making dua aloud after salat||ibn abu omer||Guiding to Allah by the Book: Fiqh ad-Da'wah - DWH 101||0||03-13-2006 04:00 PM|