Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Institute Main Administration > Ilm Summit

Old 08-03-2011, 05:19 AM   #1
Fareed Muwahid
Ummat Muhammad

ATL study circles

assalamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters in Islam. I'm looking for information regarding looking for shooyook upon sunnah that live in Atlanta, Georgia? And if they are available, does anyone have information of the locations that their study circles hold? Insha Allah khayr wa barakallaaahu feekum
Fareed Muwahid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:23 PM   #2
Ahmed Ali
Ameer, Qabeelat Salaam

Re: ATL study circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fareed Muwahid View Post
assalamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters in Islam. I'm looking for information regarding looking for shooyook upon sunnah that live in Atlanta, Georgia? And if they are available, does anyone have information of the locations that their study circles hold? Insha Allah khayr wa barakallaaahu feekum
wa alaikum as salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

I apologize for not seeing this post earlier. There are a few study circles in the area - it depends on what you are looking for and which part of Atlanta.

Please feel free to email me at :
a h m e d s a l i @ g m a i l . c o m

jazakum Allahu khairan, was salamu alaikum,
Ahmed Ali is offline   Reply With Quote