Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > Qabeelat Haqq

Old 10-05-2011, 09:30 PM   #1
mzsharia
Ummat Muhammad

Thumbs up Jazaka Allahu Khairan Sheikh Yaser Birjas From Q.Haqq!!!

بِسمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

In The Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

All praise to Allah (SWT) for bestowing upon Qabeelat Haqq Sheikh Yaser Birjas for teaching us the Characteristics of the beloved Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him. Qabeelat Haqq would like to take the time to thank you Sheikh Yaser for doing a superb job in teaching us the past weekend. You enlightened us and made us live a weekend as if the Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon was present. I ask Allah Azawajal to grant you Jannat Al-Firdous and be amongst the Beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and his companions (R). May Allah Azawajal benefit this Ummah with your knowledge. May Allah (SWT) also bless your family for being so patient and generous in allowing you to spend your time for the sake of Allah (SWT) in teaching us. InshaAllah I will be looking forward in attending your future seminars. Also as i remind myself and all of my brothers and sister in faith that now we have learned all of this beneficial information we are obligated to pass it down. Not only have we learned any islamic knowledge, but we learned about the characteristics of Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him. So we need to try our best to follow Him. Once again Sheikh Yaser Jazaka Allahu Khairal AlJazza.

Wassalamulikum Warahmatu Allahi Wa Barakatuhu

Sr. Marwa
mzsharia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:10 AM   #2
Nadya Aweinat
Ameerah, Qabeelat Haqq

Re: Jazaka Allahu Khairan Sheikh Yaser Birjas From Q.Haqq!!!

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatAllah,

JazakAllahu khairan Shaykh for an amazing weekend...I truly haven't enjoyed a seminar this much for a long time, and it made me remember why I love AlMaghrib. I was so sad when it was over, but alhamduLIllah for the time we spent learning who our Prophet (sallAllahu alayhi wa sallam) was, and growing in our love for him.

May Allah reward and preserve you and your family Shaykh, and we can't wait to have you back in SoCal inshaAllah!!

Qabeelat Haqq
Nadya Aweinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:00 AM   #3
islamaholic
Qabeelat Haqq

barak Allahu fik! This should have been a double wkend seminar! Definitely iman rush, ma sha' Allah!

مَتَى نَصْرُ اللّهِ أَلا إِنَّ نَصْرَ اللّهِ قَرِيبٌ
"When (will come) the help of Allah?" Ah! Verily, the help of Allah is (always) near!
(Qur'an 2:214)

www.masjidomar.com

Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Faqih's Class Blogs:
Tafsir Surat Al-Hujurat @ IIOC Blog | Science of Hadith @ IIOC Blog | Tafsir Surat An-Nur @ IIOC
islamaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:10 AM   #4
Hani1234
Ummat Muhammad

Assalamu Allaykum Shaykh

Truly an Eeman rush class, but it went by so quick!

Jazakum ALLAH Khair for your efforts in putting such unique courses together!

May ALLAH bless you and your family, and join us in Jannat AlFirdaws. Aameen.

Wassalam
Hani1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:06 PM   #5
AZikria
Ameer, Qabeelat Haqq

Subhan ALLAH, Out of 19 seminars at haqq so far this seminar in my opinion truley falls in the top three. To be unbias of my top three favorite seminars two of them were from shaykh Yaser Birjas Masha ALLAH.

Jazaka ALLAH Khair for everything. The energy, the style, the matureity, mix with the jokes and love for the topic really makes this seminar memorible. I love you for the sake of ALLAH (Azza Wajal).

May you and your entire family be please by the Creator of the Heavens and Earth greatly.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:49 PM   #6
Mohammed Memon
Ummat Muhammad

Jazzakallah Khair Sheikh Yaser for an unforgettable weekend. This too was one of my top 3 favorite classes of all!
Mohammed Memon is offline   Reply With Quote