Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > Qabeelat Al-Shams

Old 06-06-2011, 11:08 PM   #1
The_Truth
Ummat Muhammad

FREE DOWNLOAD - Beautiful Sunnah's of every aspect of our lives!

Asalaamu Alaikum, This is a unique and comprehensive collection of beautiful Sunnah's which cover every aspect of our daily lives.

It is absolutley crucial for us as muslims to revive the Sunnah and to impliment and practise it in EVERY aspect of our daily lives until our very last breath. By practising Sunnah's we are pleasing Allah in everything that we do because simply put Sunnah's are a revelation from Allah and it is exactly the way Allah wants us to live our daily lives.

Therefore by practising the Sunnah's we are living our lives the way Allah wants us to and we are worshipping him in everything that we do.

Download file as PDF

http://www.4shared.com/document/qaso...Rasulalla.html

If you like you can print these in book form from most modern printers by changing the printer settings.

Please forward these links to family, relatives, neighbours, friends and to as many people as possible in order to revive the Sunnah so that we may implement it into every aspect of our daily lives.

May Allah enable us to implement every Sunnah into our daily lives and make this a salvation for us and the whole ummah. Ameen

Last edited by The_Truth; 02-06-2012 at 10:33 PM.
The_Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:51 PM   #2
The_Truth
Ummat Muhammad

Arrow Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Beautiful Sunnah's of every aspect of our lives!

Following the Sunnah is a command from Allah:

"Say (O Muhammad to mankind): "If you (really) love Allah, then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic monotheism, follow the Quran and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Quran: 3:31)
Old 02-06-2012, 10:34 PM   #3
The_Truth
Ummat Muhammad

Arrow Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Beautiful Sunnah's of every aspect of our lives!

Refusing to enter Paradise?

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "All my followers will
enter Paradise except those who refuse." They said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who
will refuse?" He said, "Whoever obeys me will enter Paradise, and whoever
disobeys me is the one who refuses (to enter it)."

Bukhari Vol. 9 : No. 384