Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Institute Main Administration > AlMaghrib Institute Discussion

Old 05-30-2011, 03:48 PM   #1
sadiav
Qabeelat Asad

books for children

Assalamu Alaykum

I wanted to ask if anyone had any suggestions for textbooks and workbooks to help teach young children, like for teaching Islamic Studies, Arabic, Quran

Jazakum Allahu Khayrane

Use this as a day to come closer to Allah SWT
OR
let it pass by as another wasted day

What will we decide today
sadiav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:59 AM   #2
Ali 22
Qabeelat Al-Shams

Re: books for children

theres a series of books called 'islamic education' from grades 1-9 (i beleive its 9, more/less); theres also the 'gateway to arabic' series for arabic learning (1-7 i believe), you can also buy their flashcards which help with verbs etc, they are really good imo. those are the ones that i know which are pretty good for kids aged about 8-9+, or if they show interest in earlier age inshaAllah
Old 03-27-2012, 04:52 PM   #3
faheemkamran
Ummat Muhammad

there are many books like arabic madina books for basic learners you can visit http://www.learningquranonline.com download section and get some interesting books for kids and elders in pdf and its free
faheemkamran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:30 AM   #4
Sincerity123
Qabeelat Majd

Mashallah good links! Check out deen games dot com

they have free app for arabic alphabet game and also stay tuned for islamic stories inshallah.

http://deengames.com/

Sincerity123 is offline   Reply With Quote