Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Seminars > Beautiful Patience: Tafseer Surah Yusuf - QRN 205

Old 04-09-2012, 04:31 AM   #1
Abdullah123
Ummat Muhammad

Aafia said "I see the Messenger of Allaah (saws) in my dream EVERY NIGHT.."

Asalaamu alaykum waRahmatullahi waBarakaatuh

Aafia replied, "I see the Messenger of Allaah (salAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallaam) in my dreams EVERY night

Aafia Siddiqui's mother spoke to Aafia on the phone last Ramadhaan, saying, "I find the oppressive situtation you are in unbearable."

Aafia replied,
"I see the Messenger of Allaah (salAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallaam) in my dreams EVERY night. On one instant, he said to me, "tell your mother not to grieve, as that which Allaah has in store for her in the Hereafter, is better.."

In another dream
the Messenger of Allah (salAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallaam) took Aafia to meet his blessed wife 'Aisha (RadiAllaahu anha) and said, "meet our daughter, Aafia"

SubhanAllaah!! !!! The daughter of the prophet salAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallaam!!! How many of us have seen the blessed prophet once in our dreams, let alone EVERY night?????

"The power you gave them to torture me, rape me and every time allow them to search me naked. Iím dead. I was dead since the very first time I was raped, searched naked, each and every time you need to present me in court Ė Iím searched naked... Leave me alone or send me back to my country Pakistan." [- Aafia Siddiqui]

How can you sit back and do nothing, when the prophet SalAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallaam steps forth to console her? How can you sit back and do NOTHING?

http://www.facebook.com/Free.Aafia.Siddiqui

http://www.freeaafia.org/

http://aseerun.org

Abdullah123 is offline   Reply With Quote