|04-12-2012, 01:31 AM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2008
Scholarship Application Procedure: Light of Guidance
Scholarship Application Process for:
Light of Guidance: Fundamentals of Faith
May 11-13 & 19-20
1. Qabeelat Asad is offering partial scholarships of $80 or $55 for approved students, and the rest of the amount ($65 and $90 respectively) must be covered by the student (regular tuition cost is $145)
2. Students will be selected based on their financial situation and performance on their essays.
3. InshaAllah, the Asad Scholarship Team will notify all applicants of the results by Friday, May 4th, 2012.
4. Incomplete scholarship requests and those received after the deadline will be ineligible for consideration.
5. All essays must contain a minimum of 400 words, not exceeding 500 words; plagiarism will result in a rejected application.
Please email all questions/concerns and completed application forms to: email@example.com
Deadline to submit applications EXTENDED: May 4th 2012 by 11:59pm
Last Name: ______________
First Name: ______________
Institute (if a student): ________________________
Write an essay briefly explain the following in a minimum of 400 words for both questions:
1. Why is it important for a Muslim to learn about Aqeedah and what do you think you will take from this class? (Definition: Aqeedah - the firm creed and beliefs that one's heart is fixed upon without any wavering or doubt.)
-Or- Compare between the importance of studying Aqeedah and the other Islamic sciences (Fiqh, Tafsir, etc.) and explain how you think you will benefit from this class.
2. Why are you a good candidate to receive this scholarship? State all circumstances that are affecting your financial situation.
Last edited by sheerose; 04-30-2012 at 05:57 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sheikh Yasir Birjas's phone call||Yasser Ibn Amr Ibn Al'aas||AlMaghrib Student Tribes Discussion||55||07-20-2005 11:18 PM|
|Class: "The Light Of Guidance: Fundamentals of Faith 101" ~ May 13-15 & 20-22||alisalaah||Qabeelat Nurayn||10||05-04-2005 08:47 PM|
|Light of Guidance: Filling Up?||John||Qabeelat Nurayn||4||04-13-2005 12:01 PM|
|Class: "The Light Of Guidance: Fundamentals of Faith 101" ~ May 13-15 & 20-22||bintAbdulHashem||Qabeelat Nurayn||7||03-22-2005 09:58 AM|