Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > Aspiring Qabaa'il > Banu Jabal

Old 04-20-2011, 05:29 PM   #1
Umm Salma
Ameerah, Qabeelat Ruhma

BTTYC 4th Annual Youth Conference

Upcoming conference in Vancouver BC with AlMaghrib instructor, Dr. Reda Bedeir and Seattle's own, Shaykh Farid Sulayman!

Get excited Vancouver (and Seattle)!!

Register now at bttyc.org!

"...And for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy." [Al-Quran Al-Kareem: Surah At-Talaaq Ayat 4]

"When you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty, look to those who have been given less."
-
Imam Muslim
Umm Salma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:27 PM   #2
Umm Salma
Ameerah, Qabeelat Ruhma

Re: BTTYC 4th Annual Youth Conference

I hope you Vancouverites(?) took advantage of this! I know I missed being there! Please share your gems if you were able to attend.

"...And for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy." [Al-Quran Al-Kareem: Surah At-Talaaq Ayat 4]

"When you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty, look to those who have been given less."
-
Imam Muslim
Umm Salma is offline   Reply With Quote