Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Seminars > Valley of the Seekers: 99 Names of Allah - ADB 103

Old 05-10-2010, 06:52 PM   #11
Annum Waseem
Qabeelat Ittihaad

Re: Valley of the Seekers: 99 Names of Allah testimonials and ambiance

^ My feelings exactly. Definitely was not expecting this class to be so intense! The best part is that VOS can be implemented into your everyday life, SubhanAllah!
"They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not." (Al-Baqarah 2:18)
Annum Waseem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 06:03 PM   #12
Abd As Samad
QShams Crew Member

Exclamation Re: Valley of the Seekers: 99 Names of Allah testimonials and ambiance

To live with names of Allah this course is a must-take

Many brothers who took this class randomly say names of Allah at different parts of the day when a situation reminds them of a name of Allah

And personally my own du'a has taken on a new dimension knowing that to ask someone something you have to know WHO you asking and WHAT you are asking for - together knowing who you asking and what you asking for you can make a much more dynamic and meaningful du'a

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]www.almaghrib.org/london | www.qshams.org | www.facebook.com/qshams[/font]

....:::::Qabeelat AlShams:::::....

| TB |
LOG | BP | AHS | DL |
WS | VoS | EJ | TPS | EOAC | D2L
ChOC | PP | RF | ? | ?

Abd As Samad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:09 AM   #13
Yusuf Issat
Qabeelat Barakah

Smile Re: Valley of the Seekers: 99 Names of Allah testimonials and ambiance

This is a must attend seminar, lots of laughing, crying, hugging, it’s a rollercoaster of emotions. The seminar is heart touching and extremely fun to learn by the very energetic and dynamic teaching style of Sh Riad. This is one of my favourite AlMaghrib seminars. I will pay to take this class again.

Sh Riad is masha’Allah so enthusiastic and caring about his students. I greatly missed the seminar and Sh Riad when it was over. The Title sums it all up, Living with the beautiful names of Allah given by Sh Riad himself. I can honestly say this course changed my life and will change yours, Insha’Allah. Those who attend will live by the names and attributes of Allah SWT.

All praises are due to Allah for giving Sh Riad the ability to capture our hearts and perform at the highest level. May Allah reward Sh Riad for taking us on such a heart trembling journey and reward everyone; I pray we are all reunited with Sh Riad again in this world for many more seminars and most importantly Insha’Allah in the hereafter in the highest level of Paradise where we can rock!
Yusuf Issat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:30 AM   #14
muslimah121
Ummat Muhammad

Asalamualaikum, I have just taken this course in Manchester.

I felt compelled to comment to urge others who might be undecided whether to take this course or not (like I was a couple of weeks ago) DO NOT HESITATE TO ENROLL, DRAG EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS ALONG IF YOU CAN, IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY AND MORE. I WISH IF ONLY I HAD KNOWN THIS BEFORE I HAD ENROLLED-I WOULD HAVE PAID FOR EVERYONE I KNOW TO COME AND BENEFIT.

I CAN'T DESCRIBE WHAT A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE IT WAS. I was sceptical about how much we could learn about the 99 names of Allah but Subhanallah, it opened up a whole new realm of knowledge I am not ashamed to say i was totally ignorant about. we all know Allah has 99 names-its something I know my mum recites but have never really bothered with, understood or used. I can't beleive what I have been missing out on. Making Dua using Allahs names has really helped inspired me to think more carefully when making dua and for it to come from my heart.

Sheikh Riad is an amazing teacher, my last course Light of Guidance and I thought Sheikh Yasir Qhadi was a hard act to follow but I was not disappointed. This is a "razmataz" sheikh (his words not mine!) who will keep you awake and entertained. A word of warning to brothers -he uses the audience to help visualise his stories and beware about being late for class-you may have to do push ups!!!
muslimah121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 03:38 PM   #15
starlight
Ummat Muhammad

This course was Mashallah Amazing. I took it a while back. you finally get to know who Allah swt really is. It think everyone should definately take this course. Sheikh Riad was amazing Mashallah. His teaching style is very captivating.
starlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:25 PM   #16
owais89
Ummat Muhammad

Would anyone please be kind enough to email me the notes for this seminar? I would really appreciate it Jazakallah
owais89 is offline   Reply With Quote