Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > Qabeelat Majd

Old 05-23-2005, 05:30 PM   #1
Lubna Khan
Ummat Muhammad

Thumbs up Jazakallahu Kheir Ya Sheikh (Muhammad Al Shareef)

As Salaam Aley' Kom Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu'..
http://isomage.net/BOC.wma

Alhomdolillah Al-Maghrib class and the ISNA confernce was amazin'.......

Subhanallah! Truly Sheikh Muhammad Al Shareef is an amazing amazing teacher..and i have learned soo much so much from him Alhomdolillah...Wallahi It bring tears to my eyes subhanallah looking at the blessing of Allah (swt)...Whenever i listen to sheikh Muhammad Al Shareef's lectures...it just touches my qalb and soul...they uplift my eeman...and truly reminds me of Allah (swt)....subhanallah! when he speaks, he speaks from his Qalb....And subhanallah his recitation every time touches my qalb..and reminds me of Allah....

Inshallahu ta'la..let us all sincerely from our Qalb keep Sheikh Muhammad Al Shareef in our strong duas...and make dua to Allah (swt) to grant him and his daughter and his wife and his family the highest highest level in Jennah and keep him and all of us together with our beloved Habibullah (sw)...May Allah truly make these Al-Maghrib classes very beneficial and may Allah make the vision of his come true....certainly these Maghrib classes are a way for us to uplift our eeman and to revive ourselves....May Allah make this journey of this life easy for him and his family...Ameen thuma Ameeen..

Inshallahu ta'la. let us work on those Goal Setting, Dawah, marriage and all the amazing tips given by Sheikh Muhammad. And for sure we have to study for the Al-Maghrib exam for the sake of Allah....Inshallah we will work hard...and make Al Qabeelat Majd win for the sake of ALLAH!! Ameeeen

sadly i wouldn't be able to attend the Al-Maghrib class in August...cuz i will be overseas....If only we can have the Usool Al Fiqh class again in toronto...it'd be great...cuz i really really wanna attend it.... I don't wanna be behind in ilm....inshallah if not then i'll try to attend it if it's being offered in other city.
Jazakallahu Kheir Wa Barakallahu Feekum' Ya Sheikh for everything!

Your sister in Islam

Lubna Khan

P.S--> my only intention was to encourage and give glad tidings to Sheikh Muhammad Al Shareef who is working for the sake of Allah..for indeed Allah (swt) has said in Surah Al Baqarah in verse 25, sectionWhat is the purpose of Life?)

"And give glad tidings to those who believe and do righteous good deeds, that for them will be Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise). Everytime they will be provided with a fruit therefrom, they will say; " This is what we were provided with before," and they will be given things in resemblance (i.e. in the same form by different in taste) and they shall have therein Azwajun Mutahharatun (purified mates or wives) and they will abide therein forever".
Lubna Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 06:09 PM   #2
muslimballer123
Banu Wedad

Re: Jazakallahu Kheir Ya Sheikh (Muhammad Al Shareef)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubna Khan
As Salaam Aley' Kom Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu'..
http://isomage.net/BOC.wma

Alhomdolillah Al-Maghrib class and the ISNA confernce was amazin'.......

Subhanallah! Truly Sheikh Muhammad Al Shareef is an amazing amazing teacher..and i have learned soo much so much from him Alhomdolillah...Wallahi It bring tears to my eyes subhanallah looking at the blessing of Allah (swt)...Whenever i listen to sheikh Muhammad Al Shareef's lectures...it just touches my qalb and soul...they uplift my eeman...and truly reminds me of Allah (swt)....subhanallah! when he speaks, he speaks from his Qalb....And subhanallah his recitation every time touches my qalb..and reminds me of Allah....

Inshallahu ta'la..let us all sincerely from our Qalb keep Sheikh Muhammad Al Shareef in our strong duas...and make dua to Allah (swt) to grant him and his daughter and his wife and his family the highest highest level in Jennah and keep him and all of us together with our beloved Habibullah (sw)...May Allah truly make these Al-Maghrib classes very beneficial and may Allah make the vision of his come true....certainly these Maghrib classes are a way for us to uplift our eeman and to revive ourselves....May Allah make this journey of this life easy for him and his family...Ameen thuma Ameeen..

Inshallahu ta'la. let us work on those Goal Setting, Dawah, marriage and all the amazing tips given by Sheikh Muhammad. And for sure we have to study for the Al-Maghrib exam for the sake of Allah....Inshallah we will work hard...and make Al Qabeelat Majd win for the sake of ALLAH!! Ameeeen

sadly i wouldn't be able to attend the Al-Maghrib class in August...cuz i will be overseas....If only we can have the Usool Al Fiqh class again in toronto...it'd be great...cuz i really really wanna attend it.... I don't wanna be behind in ilm....inshallah if not then i'll try to attend it if it's being offered in other city.
Jazakallahu Kheir Wa Barakallahu Feekum' Ya Sheikh for everything!

Your sister in Islam

Lubna Khan

P.S--> my only intention was to encourage and give glad tidings to Sheikh Muhammad Al Shareef who is working for the sake of Allah..for indeed Allah (swt) has said in Surah Al Baqarah in verse 25, sectionWhat is the purpose of Life?)

"And give glad tidings to those who believe and do righteous good deeds, that for them will be Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise). Everytime they will be provided with a fruit therefrom, they will say; " This is what we were provided with before," and they will be given things in resemblance (i.e. in the same form by different in taste) and they shall have therein Azwajun Mutahharatun (purified mates or wives) and they will abide therein forever".
Shaykh Muhammad and all the other AlMaghrib shuyookh deserve recognition for their efforts. May Allah Subhaanahu Wa-Ta'ala reward them for their goodness and may we be beneficiaries of their knowledge...ameen
muslimballer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 10:09 PM   #3
Sincerity123
Qabeelat Majd

Re: Jazakallahu Kheir Ya Sheikh (Muhammad Al Shareef)

aaaah didnt you hear??? Shaykh said the way to say jazakumallah kheirun was by implementing all his teachings and then coming back later and saying we did it! lol soo your not done yet :P ...
Insha'Allah we should aim for completing our goals and make dua and then come back and tell him we did 100% or 110% if your majdian
wasalams

Sincerity123 is offline   Reply With Quote