Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > Qabeelat Ansar

Old 05-29-2005, 09:51 PM   #1
Saba
Ummat Muhammad

Re: Hospitality of Qabeelat Al Ansar !~

salaamu alaikum warahmatullah

yup, i have to agree!! mashaAllah it was so awesome staying with ottawa sisters. i felt like i was at home except for the occassional deer, ducks, horses and gorundhogs i saw. Alhumdulillah the food was delicious and well organized and the welcome enevelopes were sooo cute you guys are so creative! mashaAallah

See you all next week inshaAllah
Saba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 09:54 PM   #2
-ilmseeker-
Qabeelat Majd

MashALlah, sounds like you all are having a blast!! Us Majdian sisters need to get some pointers off of the Ansari's!

Just curious, how many torontonian sisters ended up going for Conquest?
-ilmseeker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 10:55 PM   #3
Hend Bindari
Staff

ajma3een insha Allah.

Masha Allah out of towners are awesome! You guys made Ottawa awesome! I had an amazing weekend with the Asadi, Majdi, Durbah, and Ruhma sisters!! So who's ready to make hijra?

ThabtAnsari....we missed you this weekend! Can't wait for the upcoming one! How hard will it be to get back to routine this week. I miss class already
Hend Bindari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 10:09 AM   #4
sabah

Smile Re: Hospitality of Qabeelat Al Ansar !~

Assalaamu Alaikum,

Masha'Allah Qabeelat Ansar you all were so hospitable and you have truly earned your name! The sisterhood, the food, the entertainment, the warm welcomes, the driving us to and from class (you sisters know who you are ) truly made us feel at home. It really felt like travelling for the sake of Allah and arriving only to reap the reward of the travel by not only being enlightened by the wisdom of the khulafa but feeling one with our Muslim brothers and sister miles and miles away. Subhan Allah this bond of Islam is a true Rahmah from Allah.

We have learned so much and indeed we will bring back this beautiful experience to Durbah with us. May Allah bless you all with happiness and success on your journey towards Allah. I love you all for the sake of Allah.

Jazak Allahu Khair
Sabah
Old 05-30-2005, 10:16 AM   #5
Precious Pearl
Qabeelat Majd

Salamu'aleykum all... MashaAllah.... I have to agree with all thats said above. This was indeed a great learning environment that was provided. May Allah reward you all for all your efforts. AMeeeen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujahida786

Just curious, how many torontonian sisters ended up going for Conquest?
Hey Mujahida... miss you guys allready!!!
There were just 3 sistahs from T.O and 3 other brothers I think.. but there were many others from Montreal, New Jersey, and Houston I think. MashaAllah.

~*~*~*~
{...and whoever transgresses the bounds of Allaah, he has
wronged his own self}
, [Soorah at-Talaaq, Ayah 1]
Precious Pearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 04:06 PM   #6
sadiav
Qabeelat Asad

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

qabeelat ansar is just awesome
masha Allah, you guys really take hospitality and brother/sisterhood to new levels!
from a to z, you guys covered everything ..and then some

conquest was sweet, but ya'll made it muuuch sweeter
the blessing of taking this class and meeting you all was truly an experience and joy that i will always cherish

may Allah SWT reward you all tremendously, ameen

cant wait till next week insha Allah

Use this as a day to come closer to Allah SWT
OR
let it pass by as another wasted day

What will we decide today
sadiav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 06:23 PM   #7
bintmariam
Qabeelat Asad

Wa Alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatoulah,

I agree 100%. Thumbs up and a big YEEE for our hosts!!! May Allah reward you and increase you in ur true spririt of Ansars! Ameen!!!

Wa Salam
bintmariam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 07:00 PM   #8
Amirah
Staff

Asad, Durbah, Majd .... you guys are ALL AWESOME!!! And we have been more than happy to do what we can so you guys felt right home. Reading all of the posts, Alhamdulillah, our efforts was a success! But watch out, there is still another Amazing weekend coming up!!!! so Hold TIGHT!!!! A BIG JazakAllah Khair to all of you, your presence has truly fulfilled the CONQUEST....
Amirah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 08:57 PM   #9
Dua'a
Qabeelat Ansar

assalamu alaikum warahamtu Allahi wabarakatuh
yes...this is dua'a....and i swear its soooooooooooooo cooooooooool meeting ppl who u know from the forum...and trying to guess who they are....anddddddd being called by your forum name!!!!
lol..i actually had sisters excusing themselves because they called me dua'a!!! hehe...its like...long lost family who know u so well..but has never met you... and then...when u meet...its like woooooooooooooow...so you'r so and so!!!!

as for our VISITORS, our BEAUTIFUL long lost FAMILY (our ameer made a mistake by saying outsiders, he really meant latest MUHAJIREEN to our small city of ottawa)...you guys are AWESOME!! AMAZING!!!!!!!! FABULOUS!!!!!!! and i think i'm now even more excited for the next class cuz of the visitors we'll be expecting!!!!!

and its soooooooo coooooooool knowing who is who on the forum.... buttttt, waitttttt....who's bintmariam.....no fair...i wanna knowwwwww!!! hints please...hints!!! at least which qabeelah..
im waitingggggggggg....

i'm so excited...mannnnn....and this time we unite with thabtansari..and maybe even get our amirah, and qamar over too...i say siham al-lail's crew comes over too!!!! now that would be COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL don't worry about space...we'll hit the living room if need be. what do ya say siham al-lail...will you bring them?!?!?!

anywayssssssss..i'm sooooooooo excited (as u may have noticed)!!!! next weekend should be OFF THE HOOK!!!!!! inshaŠ Allah!!!

gtg..take care
wassalam
Old 05-30-2005, 09:05 PM   #10
Ify Okoye
Ameerah, Qabeelat Nurayn

Asalamu alaykum,

Four more days inshaAllah.

Quick question: How is the electrical outlet situation in the classroom?

Wa salaam
Ify Okoye is offline   Reply With Quote