Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > Aspiring Qabaa'il > Banu Hayl

Old 07-17-2005, 02:53 PM   #1
Nurah
Ummat Muhammad

TPA class newsletter announcement!!!!

Asalam Alakum brothers and sisters of the TPA class Hayl tribe.

As you know, every AlMaghrib TPA class is required to produce a newsletter which is due on the day of the exam. Currently, we have three sisters who have volunteered to produce the newsletter. Alhumdulilah, progress has begun and we have produced a rough draft of the deadlines which we are trying our best to stick by.

However, with only three sisters producing the newsletter, which will be a representation of the entire Hayl tribe, we were concerned that many of the students who attended the class may have wanted to contribute to the newsletter, but never had the opportunity to do so.

This notice is to let anyone and everyone who attended “The Purification Act I”, taught by Shaykh abdulbary Yahya, a chance to submit an article or become a member of the newsletter staff. Brothers and sisters are welcome, and we are looking forward to seeing how many responses we will get.

The positions we currently need are writers, editors, and..well, really anyone who is willing to contribute. We want to capture the personality of the entire Hayl tribe, and with the help of some more volunteers, I feel we can accomplish this better then ever.

Remember, you do not HAVE to contribute to this project. May Allah(swt) guide each of us as we consider participation. May each of us participate for the pleasure of Allah(swt), and no other reason. May we reach out and create a beautiful representation of the knowledge and guidance that Allah(swt) has given us and always keep our intentions pure. Amin.

The deadline to respond is set for July 24th. We are looking for poetry, short stories, and “Gems” as we called them in class. GET CREATIVE! If something in the class touched your heart and strengthened your Eman, and you would like to share it, please do just that! We are also accepting anonymous articles.

Editor In-Chief
Nurah Suleiman

If anyone is interested in sending in an article, please just e-mail me at t_suleiman01@hotmail.com

Nurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 03:21 PM   #2
Nurah
Ummat Muhammad

Re: TPA class newsletter announcement!!!!

P.S! this "deadline" is different from the newsletter notice that br. abu hurayrah sent out. Insha'allah this won't cause any confusion. This is the updated "deadline". we thought it best to give everyone a few extra days to submit stuff. Thanks!!!

Last edited by Abu Hurayrah; 07-17-2005 at 03:26 PM. Reason: hehe...I still prefer being called Abu Hurayrah on the forums...
Old 07-17-2005, 03:33 PM   #3
Nurah
Ummat Muhammad

Arrow One more thing on the newsletter...

The deadline that was on the e-mail that br. Abu Hurayrah sent out has been updated. Insha'allah, this will give ppl a little more time to submit stuff. its now on the 24th, NOT the 21st. I hope this encourages everyone to send in a little something for the newsletter. we want it to reflect on the entire hayl tribe, with all of the personality and "gems" i know are floating around out there!

Nurah Suleiman

Last edited by Abu Hurayrah; 07-17-2005 at 04:07 PM. Reason: my name