Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Institute Main Administration > AlMaghrib Institute Discussion

Old 09-13-2005, 11:04 AM   #1
Najeeb
Qabeelat Tayybah

Question The Missed Seminars

Assalamu alaikum.

I belong to Qabeelat Durbah and was very impressed with AlMaghrib after taking my first class (Aqeedah class). But I also regret the missed seminars in Durbah like (The Rules of Engagement,Fiqh of Worship I ,Evolution of Fiqh ,Tafseer Surat AlBaqarah, History of the Khulafaa ).

Inshallah, as of now, I have a long term plan of graduating from AlMaghrib. My question is that should I rush and take these classes in other Qabeelas to make up for the missed seminars or should I assume that some time later these missed seminars will be repeated again in my Qabeelah.

I dont want to be in a situation that a course is being offered in my Qabeelah that requires a prerequisite that I missed.

Fiamanillah.

Last edited by Najeeb; 09-13-2005 at 02:08 PM.
Najeeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 05:37 PM   #2
-ilmseeker-
Qabeelat Majd

Re: The Missed Seminars

Wasalamu Alaikum,

I am close to 100% sure that a Qabeelat will not repeat previously held seminars.

QMAJD - Home of the LIWAA' 2006 & 2007 !!

-ilmseeker- is offline   Reply With Quote