Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > Qabeelat Ittihaad

Old 09-15-2005, 11:43 AM   #1
Said Ketchman

Thumbs up Web Site Task Force - Contribute!

Assalammu Alaikum,

Insha`Allah we will begin the Qabeelat Ittihaad web site this weekend!

I want to gather all of our talent so that we know what we are working with.

Please post here if you have experience and the ability to contribute in some way.

Some Ways to Contribute:
  • Graphic Design (ie. general site design, banner design, etc.)
  • Logo Design (specifically our Qabeelah logo)
  • Html Coding
  • Other Coding (be specific: php, asp, java, etc.)
  • Editing (making sure grammar, spelling, etc. is correct on the site)
There are other ways but these are just some that I have listed. If you have any experience then please post here and contribute to your Qabeelah!

Also we are going to have the best web site ever, insha`Allah, so please be honest with your abilities.

Jazakallah Khair!
Old 09-15-2005, 11:53 AM   #2
shukr or sabr
Qabeelat Ittihaad

Re: Web Site Task Force - Contribute!

Wa alaikum assalaam,

I can help with editing (grammar and spelling etc.) insha Allah. Also, a sister is already working on the logo for our Qabeelat which insha Allah will go on the newsletter, web site, etc. We will be presenting the rough draft to the ameer/ameera soon insha Allah.

shukr or sabr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 03:27 PM   #3
UziAir
Qabeelat Ittihaad

^...me 2...i can help him do the logo....or we can just make a bucnh of logos and choose the best one...or wutever..
Old 09-15-2005, 03:44 PM   #4
BlessedMuslimah

Quote:
Originally Posted by shukr or sabr
Wa alaikum assalaam,

I can help with editing (grammar and spelling etc.) insha Allah. Also, a sister is already working on the logo for our Qabeelat which insha Allah will go on the newsletter, web site, etc. We will be presenting the rough draft to the ameer/ameera soon insha Allah.

^^ a professional artist and designer is already working on designing our logo - if for any reason its not up to par with what we as a Qabeelah are looking for, then she can change it to make it what we are looking for, and if *that* doesn't work, then we can in shaa Allah venture out to others who would be able to do it... just wanted to say that this has already been delegated to someone in Windsor and you will be seeing the fruits of it soon.

As Sister Shukr or Sabr has said, it will be presented to the Ameer and Ameerah, and once they approve, the Qabeelah will get a chance to give their opinions on it in shaa Allah in collective shura.

I wanted to also point out that ma shaa Allah - Brother Feras and Uzair's enthusiasm are notable when it comes to helping out. BarakAllahu Feehum - We need more people like them. May they be rewarded for their dilegence and may it be accepted from them. Ameen.

(100th post..! yay - May I be forgiven for all that I've said in those previous posts, and protect me from saying anything that will harm me or others in my future posts. Ameen!)
Old 09-16-2005, 09:41 AM   #5
Said Ketchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by feras04
By the way, did you guys do a "name call" on the domain? Will it be www.ittihaad.com or something? Maybe if we do a "name call" thread and have everyone decide on that....
Assalammu Alaikum,

The domain is http://ittihaad.almaghrib.org/

Once I get the login info we can put something up.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:54 PM   #6
Haniyya
Qabeelat Ittihaad

Assalamu alaykum...

I am pretty much done the logo...only touching up on the colours...it will be done by tomorrow..insha'ALLAH.
I am amazed concerning the Hellfire - how does the one who could flee from it sleep? And I am amazed concerning the Jannah - how does the one who desires it sleep? For by Allah! If you neither desire Paradise, nor fear the Hellfire, then you are destroyed and grievous will be your sorrow, interminable your sadness and without limit your tears; you will be amongst the wretched, the punished ones.So if you claim that you are amongst those who seek refuge from the Fire and desire Paradise, then strive for that which you seek and do not be misled by your worldly desires.
- a pious slave

"O you who believe! Fear Allaah as He should be feared. And die not except in a state of Islam."
(3:102)

Haniyya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 06:35 PM   #7
Raniah
Production Manager, EmanRush Press

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haniyya
Assalamu alaykum...

I am pretty much done the logo...only touching up on the colours...it will be done by tomorrow..insha'ALLAH.
im very excited to see it..masha'allah with your artistic ability, im expecting the best logo ever designed
O dwellers of the earth, you have focused on building a realm that will soon pass away, and you have neglected the realm to which you are moving quickly. You have built houses in which others will live and enjoy them, and you have neglected houses for which there are no other inhabitants but you.

This is the place where you will abide and bid farewell to work and toil. This is what matters, one of the gardens of Paradise or one of the chambers of Hell…

(Ibn AlQayyim's Al-Rooh)

Raniah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 07:36 PM   #8
Sarah Mushtaq
Ameerah, Qabeelat Ittihaad - Windsor

As Salaamu Alaikum

I'm a pretty good editor and speller etc so if any help is needed there inshallah I will be able to help
We will have the most unique and best site out of all the Qabeelahs inshallah. Everyones rocking at this!! Awesome job mashallah(Just the presentation on the last Sunday I think took everyones breath away)
As Salaamu Alaikum<3
Sarah Mushtaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 11:21 PM   #9
Musafir

Salaam
I can help with coding... PHP, java, databases including mysql
wa'salaam
Old 09-17-2005, 01:28 PM   #10
MuminahInshaAllah
Qabeelat Ittihaad

Talking Re: Web Site Task Force - Contribute!

AL hamdulillah, i edit websites for my job. I can also do some basic html programming. Let me know if anything needs to be done!!! InshaAlllah
MuminahInshaAllah is offline   Reply With Quote