Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > Qabeelat Jad

Old 12-16-2005, 09:55 PM   #1
ummaziza

Al-Hedayah Academy Arlington

As salaamu alaiykum-

Looking for references/info on Al-Hedayah as well as any other school in the Arlington area. Strong academics, Quran and Arabic curricula.
ummaziza@alhuda.org

'Appreciate naseehah regarding relocation to Irvine, Arlington area.
jazakumAllahu khairun.

Old 12-18-2005, 10:11 PM   #2
farah11
Qabeelat Jad

Re: Al-Hedayah Academy Arlington

Assalaam alaikum sister!

welcome to Qabeelat Jad area!!!

Al-Hedayah-- its a good school mashaAllah from what i hear.... Shaikh Mujahid (the islamic director/ imam of the school/musallah) is great mashaAllah-- Al-Azhar educated, and extremely knowledgable....

If you are moving to Irving, there is a full time islamic school there in their beautiful masjid (MashaAllah) and I know this school to have quite a strong cirriculum...

i dont have kids, so i dont reallllllllly know, but from what i hear, and how i see the kids growing, mashaAllah, it seems like both are great!

sorry for not being much help,

fe aman illah,
wassalam alaikum

farah
Old 12-19-2005, 07:51 AM   #3
ibnabeeomar
Qabeelat Salaam

assalamu alaikum,
i used to pray juma at the al-hedaya school sometimes, its a very nice newer facility. http://www.hedayah.com/ the only downside i think about hedayah is i heard they are a little on the pricy side.
imam mujahed there is also pretty good. center masjid in arlington is turning into a happening place to be, the new imam there is excellent, as well as the north masjid there (i-30 and lamar) is very good as well.
irving is also really nice, although i dont know much about their full time school.
Old 12-19-2005, 10:26 AM   #4
synkronyzer
Ummat Muhammad

Wonderful, do any of you have any ideas where brothers can teach there?
Old 12-19-2005, 12:14 PM   #5
ibnabeeomar
Qabeelat Salaam

Quote:
Originally Posted by synkronyzer
Wonderful, do any of you have any ideas where brothers can teach there?
if you mean where in dallas can brothers teach? i dont know who is hiring, but you can always check brighterhorizons school ( http://brighterhorizons.org/main.htm ) and there may be 1 or 2 others. if you want more info just click the 'send a message via email' link in my profile inshallah
Old 12-19-2005, 01:00 PM   #6
synkronyzer
Ummat Muhammad

Lightbulb Re: Al-Hedayah Academy Arlington

Thank you! Jazakumullahu Khairan. Other than texas, I only know Al Huda inmaryland. Do you know any other good WELL FUNDED schools? Of course Al Huda's Policy and direction of quran and sunnah was wonderful but I am lookign for some other place not in maryland... thanks.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:43 PM   #7
abuabdullah

wasalam
sister my cousins go to al-hedaya and they love it.

if u want to talk to their parents, email my wife ummreem at daughtersofadam dot org