Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Seminars > Route 114: Sciences of the Qur'aan - QRN 101

Old 11-19-2006, 10:06 PM   #11
bnt_al_quds
Ummat Muhammad

Re: Route 114: testimonials and ambiance

Assalamu aleikum,

springroll, u have no idea how much i agree with u lol. Today's class was AMAZING, i really enjoyed it. Each one of the teachers was incredible and entertaining mashAllah. i'm so sad it's over, Inshallah there'll be another one soon =)
Inshallah everyone benefitted and alhamdulilah we had this opportunity
“Verily Allah will never change the condition of a people until they change themselves (13:11)
bnt_al_quds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:55 PM   #12
Rooh
Ummat Muhammad

as salaam alaykom everyone

So lets bring it to CA!

everyone
Old 01-10-2007, 06:58 AM   #13
saira
Qabeelat Nurayn

this class made me appreciate the sahabah even more than before. i really benefitted from it
saira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 04:54 PM   #14
bnt_al_quds
Ummat Muhammad

assalamu aleikum saira =)

i definitely agree with wut u said, the course gave me a bigger appreciation for all the sahaba's hard work. how did the test go with u? =) inshallah u did well!

salamz
“Verily Allah will never change the condition of a people until they change themselves (13:11)
Old 01-10-2007, 05:22 PM   #15
saira
Qabeelat Nurayn

the test went really well, alhamdulillah!! i studied so hard and ended up studying a lot of stuff that wasnt even on the test (mutlaq/muqayyad, haqeeqee/majaazee..etc), but it was worth it, cuz now i know so much more about the qur'aan hamdulillah

insha Allah you did well too
Old 01-10-2007, 05:51 PM   #16
bnt_al_quds
Ummat Muhammad

lol good 2 hear! yeah most of the stuff i studied wasn't on there but i'm looking at it the same way u r =) haha btw i think i know u...if it turns out we took the exam at the same place ....

salamz
Old 01-11-2007, 06:31 AM   #17
saira
Qabeelat Nurayn

haha i know who you are, your username gives it away :P
Old 01-11-2007, 04:00 PM   #18
bnt_al_quds
Ummat Muhammad

looool! gr8 memory cool 2 see u here =)
Old 03-06-2007, 11:44 PM   #19
Umm Salma
Ameerah, Qabeelat Ruhma

I'm sad to have not found the thread on the miracles of the Qur'an or something similar to it. I think it was actually about what we loved about the Qur'an.

Anyway, I came back to this thread because I recently was watching a video about the miracles of the Qur'an, and subhanAllah, the advanced sciences explained in it are so inspiring. Of course, it could only be from Allah SWT, but to once again experience the miracle of the Qur'an, it takes me back to Ustadh Muhammad's class. I wish I could take it again!

"...And for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy." [Al-Quran Al-Kareem: Surah At-Talaaq Ayat 4]

"When you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty, look to those who have been given less."
-
Imam Muslim
Umm Salma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:11 PM   #20
maryaam_19
Ummat Muhammad

As-Salaam a’laikum,

Alhamduillah I have had the opportunity to attend this class in Ottawa, It was such a learning curve (subhan Allah) I learnt more about the Quran in the two week ends then in my entire life put together, I finally understand…..

-the laylati alqad night and what it means that the Quran was revealed this night

-Different Qira’aats and how they differ from Ahruf

-I now realllllllllly appreciate the Quran, its preservation and the Muslim Scholar may Allah bless them all

-The Sheikh explained to us how the companions had a dynamic relationship with the Quran and how they were excited to know what the next revelation was, and how it addressed their lives

-This class (guaranteed) will atleast make you want to build a connection with the Quran and yearn for the connection that the companions had with the Quran

-It will make you want to memorize the Quran and will give you tools to do so by making you appreciate everything about it

-The thought of missing this class waAllahi brings tears to my eyes

-May Allah give you the honour of attending it

-The Sheikh is ASESOME, his style of explaining a concept is unique, He gave us so many hands on examples to explain the concepts you’’ll never forget the concept (e.g.: to explain Makkee and Madani surahs, he had the class divided and stand to represent the amount of surah in each category) etc. May Allah preserve him

Alhamduillah I took ROUTE 114 insha Allah it leads to Jannah

Invite People 2 Islam:Imagine you are sleeping in the middle of the night, and someone you invited to Islam is praying in the MIDDLE of the night to Allah( SWT)...imagine....Don't be a miserly with yourself!
maryaam_19 is offline   Reply With Quote