Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Seminars > Breach of Covenant: Tafseer Surat AlBaqarah - QRN 203

Old 11-10-2007, 09:37 PM   #11
Osob Mohamud
Qabeelat Nasr

Re: Breach of Covenant, Tafseer Surat AlBaqarah: testimonials and ambiance

Asalamu Aleykum

Alhamduliah I really enjoyed this class. I strongly agree with everyone who has posted before me. Even though this has been the 1st weekend, I feel as though i have gained a lot of knowledge Alhamduliah. Insha'Allah this class will give me examples of where i am and where i need to be. Like Sh.Muhammad Alshareef said " We are sprinting towards the finish line." Insha'Allah with this class we have the direction on where the finish line is, and how we can get there.

And seek help in patience and As-Sal‚t (the prayer) and truly it is extremely heavy and hard except for Al-Kh‚shi'Żn [i.e. thetrue believers in All‚h - those who obey All‚h with full submission, fear much from His Punishment, and believe in His Promise(Paradise, etc.) and in His Warnings (Hell, etc.)]. [Surah Baqarah 2:45]

~^~>~Whoever desires to purify his heart, then let him prefer Allah to his desires ~<~~^~ Ibn Al Qayyim
Osob Mohamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:48 PM   #12
Al-Hayaa
Qabeelat Al-Shams

Asalaamu 3alaykum warahmatullah,

i jus saw this thread and maashallah............i cant believe i missed it!!!!!!!!!
Qadrallahi wa maashaa'a fa'ala. Is there any chance i can get hold of the audio of the lecture inshallah and where? Jazakallahu khayran jazaa.

Wsalam.
Al-Hayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:55 PM   #13
Mikaeel
Qabeelat Tayybah

Salaam alaikum,How much Ilm is in this class? Can someone tell me moreof ayat 98 in the surah.please
Mikaeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:37 PM   #14
*Nusaybah*
Ummat Muhammad

As salaamu alaikum,

Can we get more testimonials and ambiance please .. ? Jazaak-Allah khair!
Old 02-29-2008, 06:45 PM   #15
Swanlake
Qabeelat Al-Shams

Salaam

I have just enrolled this class in the UK and would love to know what to expect and how it made you feel. So far so good.
Swanlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 05:16 PM   #16
Shyma
Ummat Muhammad

Salaamualikum,

ive just finished studying Tafseer Surat al Baqarah here in London
All I can say is next time it happens- grab the opputunity (with both hands!!) You will find yourself thinking and evaluating yourself from angles that you've never done before-
its the blessing and Guidance that can be found no where else except the Quran- who knows us better than our Creator,Sustainer,Norisher, Upbringer- Allah Rabbil Alameen!
Old 04-14-2008, 05:44 AM   #17
Rizwana
Ameerah, Qabeelat Shams

We have just completed this course this weekend and it was fantastic! there were many memorable moments - light hearted humour etc but also looking at the Quran in a different way - with a lot more understanding. Recurring themes - evident throughout the quran - a story behind the verses - a journey through the Quran - one that makes you think about where you are in life personally. It was an eye-opener. Listening to other peoples point of view - something you would not normally pick up. Deep thinking and contemplation. Recommend to everyone and inshAllah I hope that there is another seminar for completing the 2nd Juz of Surah Al-Baqarah. there is still so much more to learn!
Rizwana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 02:15 PM   #18
Shamaila
QShams Crew Member

yes inshAllah i hope for the same..the experiance was absolutley amazing..i hope every1 attends the next class iA, as we are on the path to success iA. I also hope evry1 keeps in contact with their class members..May Allah bless u all ameen
Shamaila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 02:16 PM   #19
tanda-khadijah
Ummat Muhammad

asalamu alaikum,

I am living here in Calgary and we are working hard to bring al Maghrib to our city and this is the course we are wanting to bring first, inshaAllah. after reading everything you all have said about it, i am very anxious to partake of it, inshaallah. it sounds like 'just the thing' to get people motivated in their deen and to take a good long hard look in the mirror to see where our individual deficiencies lay.

mashaallah, i am so happy i read this thread! alhamdullilah.

khadijah in calgary
tanda-khadijah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 01:51 AM   #20
Ibn Abi Ukhti
Ummat Muhammad

Location: In Jannat AlFirdous with RasuluLlah salaLlahu 'alayhi wassalam insha'Allah

BismiLlah,

Assalamu 'Alaykum,

^^ Seems like mission accomplished sister!!

Then visit bearersofquran(dot)com
Ibn Abi Ukhti is offline   Reply With Quote