Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Seminars > Touched by an Angel: Tafseer Juz' Amma - QRN 201

Old 04-15-2007, 10:45 PM   #11
Rabiah - la Voyageure ©
Qabeelat Majd

Re: Tafseer Juz' Amma: testimonials and ambiance

Bismillaah

I got the tafseer Juzz Amma set from the past seminar here in T.O. for my elder sister who doesn't live in Canada.

The set was just helplessly sitting in my room till one day I decided to open and listen to it. And I am glad that I did!! Alhumdulillaah.

This is one awesome, a highlight of all emanrush moments seminar captured in those CDs! I listened to the first CD, and between half way of listening to it, I paused, and got the big stereo we have at our home and turned up the volume.
Everytime I have to wash dishes or clean, I play one of the CDs from where the whole house can hear it! And I try to finish one CD/day to not overwhelm everyone else at home.
Not only that, Alhumdulillah!! my younger brother now enthusiastically just roam around, walking up and down to listen to it. (hopefully, we'll have another majdi addition soon, inshaAllaah)
The stories are very relevant and attract the listeners.

I hope my sister can excuse me for opening it but she'd be happier to hear that the family is benefitting from it till she receives it.
May Allaah subhanahu wa taala accept your sincerest of intentions Br. Muhammad and grant you the goodness in this life and hereafter, ameen!

إذا أردت أن تعرف مقامك عند الله... فانظر فيماأقامك

Last edited by Voyageur; 04-15-2007 at 11:13 PM.
Rabiah - la Voyageure © is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:23 PM   #12
Abd As Samad
QShams Crew Member

Bismillaah

I can't wait for this to seminar to come to the greatest Qabeelat...

al-Shams

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]www.almaghrib.org/london | www.qshams.org | www.facebook.com/qshams[/font]

....:::::Qabeelat AlShams:::::....

| TB |
LOG | BP | AHS | DL |
WS | VoS | EJ | TPS | EOAC | D2L
ChOC | PP | RF | ? | ?

Abd As Samad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:18 PM   #13
harmony
Qabeelat Mass

Smile Re: Tafseer Juz' Amma: testimonials and ambiance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd As Samad

Bismillaah

Qabeelat al Mass?

Last edited by harmony; 04-01-2009 at 06:10 AM.
harmony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 03:50 PM   #14
Nadeem R
Ameer, Qabeelat Tayybah

Quote:

Bismillaah

al-Shams

all I have to say is...

What's next in Tayybah?
Tayybah Sisters: Muslimah 2011
Tayybah Descends: Code Evolved
Tayybah Brothers Qiyam
Charitree: Global Deaf Muslims Fundraiser
Light of Guidance 2.0
Aqeedah Bowl
.....InshAllah!

Last edited by Nadeem Ramjan; 04-12-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Nadeem R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:05 AM   #15
Abu Esa
Ummat Muhammad

Quote:

Bismillaah

al-Shams
Qabeelat MASS it is then.....Im happy we all agree

(البقرة:281)

"And be afraid of the Day when you shall be brought back to Allah. Then every person shall be paid what he earned, and they shall not be dealt with unjustly".
Abu Esa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:42 PM   #16
maimoona
Qabeelat Al-Shams

Re: Tafseer Juz' Amma: testimonials and ambiance - Sh Muhammad Alshareef

DOES anyone no the format for the exam tba????

Do you claim to follow him The Prophet sal Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam)?

Do we know what his sunnah is (sal Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam)?

The Prophet (sal Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said:

"None of you becomes a believer until I am dearer to him than his children, his parents and all mankind."
[Bukhari & Muslim]

The Prophet's Smile

Characteristics of the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu'alayhi wa sallam)

August 6th-8th 2010

Taught by: Sheikh Navaid Aziz

maimoona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:37 PM   #17
najib
Qabeelat Majd

Re: Tafseer Juz' Amma: testimonials and ambiance - Sh Muhammad Alshareef

You did AWESOME in Majd Shaykh

Assallamu Alaikum To All My Brothers and Sisters in Islam
(reply for easy Ajr!)
najib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:34 PM   #18
Sirat
Qabeelat Nasr

Quote:
Originally Posted by umm Asiya
Assalamuwalaikum, i pray you are in the highest state of imaan and I pray this reaches to you with a smile inshaAllah

Are you on about the Tafseer Juz Amma which could also be found in a 3 cd pack with recitation by Mishary alfasy?
If you are then the talk given by Muhammad al shariff was very motivating for me and other sisters who wish to learn the quraan by heart. Alhamdulillah thummah Allahuakhbar

You are so lucky sisters and brothers that you can experience and attend such an excellent course, my self and the sisters listen to it by audio because we do not have any teachers to teach us tafseer and the correct tajweed for quraan, subhnAllah. I remember in the lecture given brother muahmmad al shareef (brother if your reading this could you please insahAllah suggest some tips) he said that 'it is important to have a teacher, if you dont its like you havent memorised it...you make alot of mistakes'

The problem is as i said we dont have a teacher, its very difficult me and some sisters are just teaching it to ourselves because that is the best we could do. Really worried now because im trying really hard what if i am making mistakes? Although audio does help masahAllah do you think thats ok? subhnAllah may Allah make this easier inshaAllah. Allah always helps because He is most Kind and oh how perfect is Allah.
Rabbi Zidni Ilma

Fi Aman Allah
aswrwb,

MashAllah Sis you're post moved me! I recommend you try Alhuda. It's an online course that teaches you the Quran word for word, tafseer, and tajweed. Here is the link(----->Click Here<----), for more info. InshAllah this helps and may Allah SWT reward you for your efforts, inshAllah, ameen!
Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing). (3:185)
Sirat is offline   Reply With Quote