Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > Qabeelat Hosna

Old 12-06-2006, 07:30 PM   #1
abuabdullah

Almaghrib students meet at TDC!!!

salam..since i know almost every tribe of Almaghrib will be represented at TDC, is it possible that we can organize a little get-together of students at the Texas Dawah?? Can we take a quick poll here to see which tribe person is coming and then organize something? would that be worthwhile??

i'll start with myself.. unless anyone else is coming from Durbah (??),

Durbah - Abu Abdullah
Old 12-06-2006, 09:05 PM   #2
ZkrofAllah

Re: Almaghrib students meet at TDC?

I like the idea...i guess we can have one meeting for the sisters and one for the brothers?! YEAH?!

RepreSeNtin' HOsNAaaAA--- Anam G.
Old 12-06-2006, 09:56 PM   #3
Sr. Reehab
Ameerah, Qabeelat Hosna

asalaam u alaykum

ill be there too inshaAllah-----
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by fisabeelillah; 11-07-2007 at 02:31 PM.
Sr. Reehab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 09:38 AM   #4
abuabdullah

absolutely bros and sis separate... i can talk with TDC folks to give us rooms/time slots to do that... but we need hosna's ameer's buy-in to run the meeting and have an agenda... or have an informal get-together??
Old 12-07-2006, 10:05 AM   #5
ibnabeeomar
Qabeelat Salaam

banu-salaam will also be there, i think about 4(?) people are coming inshallah
Old 12-07-2006, 10:34 AM   #6
In Search of...
Qabeelat Hosna

its in our backyard, so of course......

Hosna!!!! Hasan T

(there till Sunday only)

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

"Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said:

'Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of My faithful servant: he hates death and I hate hurting him.'"
In Search of... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:06 PM   #7
AbdulHadi S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuabdullah
absolutely bros and sis separate... i can talk with TDC folks to give us rooms/time slots to do that... but we need hosna's ameer's buy-in to run the meeting and have an agenda... or have an informal get-together??
Agenda? Dude!

A get together solely for the purpose of sharing gem mines of EmanRushes in the awesome lectures that will be happening sounds like an awesome agenda to me.

Let's so do it!

abuabdullah, email a m e e r . h o s n a @ g m a i l . c o m and we'll arrange the most awesome informal super-duper get together. Ideas popping up in my mind left and right!

Yall don't wanna miss out! We got Sh. Waleed Basyouni, Sh. Yasir Qadhi, Sh. Yasir Birjas all here @ HOSNA!

Ooo, and i heard they got rock climbing too... how bout an all out Hosna vs. Durbah vs. Majd climb!

So who's coming from Durbah? Hey, for that matter Majd? : )

Last edited by AbdulHadi S.; 12-07-2006 at 05:47 PM.
Old 12-07-2006, 07:48 PM   #8
Raniah
Production Manager, EmanRush Press

So is there going to be some Almaghrib sisters coming together???

Insha'allah my husband and I are flying there..and would love to meet some new people there, especially some people from Qabeelat Hosna!

If there is such a meeting taking place, plz post the details

Oh and in terms of what tribe Im from...former Ittihaadi
O dwellers of the earth, you have focused on building a realm that will soon pass away, and you have neglected the realm to which you are moving quickly. You have built houses in which others will live and enjoy them, and you have neglected houses for which there are no other inhabitants but you.

This is the place where you will abide and bid farewell to work and toil. This is what matters, one of the gardens of Paradise or one of the chambers of Hell…

(Ibn AlQayyim's Al-Rooh)

Raniah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 09:00 PM   #9
ZkrofAllah

Hosna sisters are going to be all overrr!! Insha'Allah We will plan a meeting similar to the brothers { if not better}
Old 12-07-2006, 09:16 PM   #10
Umm Reem

I'm going to be there inshaAllah...from Hosna

Once a Hosna, always a Hosna!

Umm Reem