Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > Qabeelat Durbah

Old 06-03-2004, 09:18 PM   #1
mostafa

Exclamation Durbah Ameer Contact Info

Asalaamu `alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu,

I pray this message reaches you all in the best of health and imaan. I will be posting a number of messages today and throughout the week with plans, suggestions and assignments so that we capitalize on all that we have learned (and will continue to learn) and avoid "AWS" ("AlMaghrib Withdrawal Syndrome") I promise you all that I take the position and responsibility of Ameer Qabeelat Durbah with the utmost seriousness. All I ask from everyone is to be patient with me, to make duaa' for me and for the tribe and to do all that we can for this deen for Allah's sake alone.

As promised, here is my contact information. The best way to reach me is via e-mail, but I have included all my information below.

Mostafa Khalifa
3 Liberty Court
Howell, NJ 07731
mostafa@eden.rutgers.edu
732-932-8088 [Work]
732-614-8843 [Cell, after 9pm and only in case of emergency]

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, suggestions, etc. that you may have. I should be able to respond to most messages within a few days inshaa' Allah. If I don't respond within one week, please re-send your message to me. I only ask that we all maintain the highest adab in all communications (in the forums and in all other communications). Remember, we are one jama`ah and we all want what is in the best interest of this jama`ah that will please Allah subhanahu wa ta`aala.

I will be posting plans, suggestions, assignments/tasks, etc. today and throughout the week to get us started bi idhnillah
Old 09-20-2004, 08:38 PM   #2
mostafa

Exclamation Re: Durbah Ameer Contact Info

*** TCE Bump ***
Old 09-21-2004, 11:08 PM   #3
Abu Hurayrah

Re: Durbah Ameer Contact Info

You really want someone to contact you, don't you, akhee? : -p