Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > Qabeelat Durbah

Old 06-07-2004, 05:55 PM   #1
Sumaira Toor

Attn: Durbah UK - Sisters

As salaamu Alaykum Durbah UK Sisters,

In sha'Allah, I will be visiting the UK from June 18th to the 26th, specifically Manchester and London. I would love to meet up with any/all of you if possible and in sha'Allah I can write about Durbah USA meeting Durbah UK for the Durbah newsletter. Please e-mail me at sumairat@hotmail.com so we can work something out.
Old 06-07-2004, 06:05 PM   #2
willow

Re: Attn: Durbah UK - Sisters

AssalamuAlaikum sis, InshahAllah thats great! Why dont we all meet in manc, what does everyone think? Sis will u be needing sumwhere to stay?
Old 06-07-2004, 08:16 PM   #3
Stuck in Prison

AssalaamoAlaikum

Yeh lets meet up in manchester, im up for it inshaAllah.

ill email you

oh my days i just looked at the dates again im gonna be away on holdaiy wont be able to make it subhanAllah

khayr inshaAllah
Old 06-07-2004, 09:53 PM   #4
bedou

This is a great idea... think hard about what you can do with this meeting as far as the newsletter is concerned. It's gotta be super-kashkha-fiedly mashaAllah, inshaAllah.

Don't accidentally leak your genius on the forums though
Let them all wait for the final product.

Forget not the three words that will come to the minds of others...
Old 06-08-2004, 01:16 AM   #5
Bint Edris

Awesome ... insha'Allah do my best to come tell me where and when!
Old 06-08-2004, 07:52 AM   #6
Sumaira Toor

JazakAllah Sister Willow for offering accomodations. In Manchester I will be staying with my aunt, so all is taken care of, alhumdulillah.

Sister Stuck in Prison, too bad we'll miss you...in sha Allah you'll have a good holiday.

Manchester is the best place to meet for me. My aunt lives in Bolton. We can meet at her place or at the Al-Salat Masjid where we will in sha Allah be going for Jummah.

Please e-mail me at sumairat@hotmail.com so we can work out the little details of where and when we can meet.
Old 06-08-2004, 10:24 AM   #7
Bint Edris

coooooooooooooooool
i live in bolton
awesome!!!!!
Old 06-08-2004, 01:24 PM   #8
GREEN_BIRD

A Real Durbah member comin to the UK? Masha'Allah. I live in London sis, It'd be great to meet up with you inshaAllah, I believe we have a few more London sisters too...guys wakey wakey!

I shall email you inshaAllah. Where abouts in London will you be staying? Insha'Allah if you need accomodation do let me know

GREEN_BIRD
Old 06-08-2004, 01:44 PM   #9
MrEspy78

Sr. Sumaira - perhaps you can take the Durbah Slide Show - Parts 1 & 2 to share with Durbah UK

hmmmm.....
Old 06-08-2004, 02:10 PM   #10
Saabirah

Oh wow!!! Maashaa'Allah. It'd be great to meet up with you!!! You can tell us all about the real Durbah and the AlMaghrib experience and it'll be soooo cool and.... (breath in.......breath out.......) Yeah inshaa'Allah. Come to Manchester