Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Seminars > Rizq Management: Fiqh of Worship IV - Zakah, Siyam, Hajj - FQH 301 > Answered Questions

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 10:55 AM   #1
Ohym
Ummat Muhammad

Question Need Help Fast!!!!....any Shaykh Plz Answer....

asalamu alikum,

My question is that i was thinking about quiting my job so i can move my classes to the morning and have more time in the eavening to work and also spend a better ramadan............

but will it be like rejecting a gift or Neaima from allah if i quit my job??
even though it is so that i can spend a better ramadan....and also have more time.

waslam,
osama hanif

i need an answer before 4 o clock today so i can tell my boss......
Old 09-11-2007, 11:38 AM   #2
Ohym
Ummat Muhammad

Post Re: Need Help Fast!!!!....any Shaykh Plz Answer....

does any one know the answer or can any one find out fast ..............plz

"OH ALLAH GIVE ME A SIMPLE LIFE AND THE DEATH OF A SHAHEED"

Ameen......
inshallah
Old 09-11-2007, 11:58 AM   #3
Riad Ouarzazi
AlMaghrib Instructor

Re: Need Help Fast!!!!....any Shaykh Plz Answer....

Keeping your job and working to provide to yourself and to your family is also considered I'badah! If you can find a better job replacement in the morning, then that's great! If not, then it may not be a good idea to leave your job, rather I would suggest to keep it. Busy yourself in the rememberance of Allah as well as the recitation (listening) to the Quran while at work. Do your prayers on time and do your utmost best to attend the Jama'a at the masjid. I also strongly advise you to do some Tahajjud and couple that with praying fajr in your local masjid. Lastly, if you can take the last 10 days off from work, then do so and go for I'tikaf in the masjid and do a little catching up such as completing the full recitation of the Quran at least once if not more...

And Allah knows best!
Old 09-11-2007, 12:06 PM   #4
Ohym
Ummat Muhammad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riad Ouarzazi
Keeping your job and working to provide to yourself and to your family is also considered I'badah! If you can find a better job replacement in the morning, then that's great! If not, then it may not be a good idea to leave your job, rather I would suggest to keep it. Busy yourself in the rememberance of Allah as well as the recitation (listening) to the Quran while at work. Do your prayers on time and do your utmost best to attend the Jama'a at the masjid. Furthermore, do not miss the Fajr prayer in your locality masjid. Lastly, if you can take the last 10 days off from work, then do so and go for I'tikaf in the masjid and do a little catching up such as completing the full recitation of the Quran at least once if not more...

And Allah knows best!
JAZAKALLAH!!

but im not really provideing for a family.......im a college student......and plus allahmdulilah my dad has a good job and the family is well off..............plus when i get home im really tiered and cant really do anything............and ramadan is like my favorite month and i dont wana mess it up........specialy since its my first job during ramadan......its gona be hard to manage plus i have school till 10 every day.......

Ameen......
inshallah
Old 09-11-2007, 12:10 PM   #5
Fouzia Usman/Quest
Advisor - Qabeelat Haqq

Wa alaikum Salaam br.
Just to let you know, this forums is not a "general QA" forum where you can get answers from the Shyook.

This forums is meant to be specific for AlMaghrib Institute students to interact with other students and the Sh in regards to the courses offered by AlMaghrib institute.

I am just a student of knowledge and I would like to share my thoughts on ur question.

It will always feel good if we dont have anything to do in Ramadan except ibaadah. But its more rewarding for a believer to balance his/her daily lives and still strive hard to do more in his/her ibaadah.

Another advice do .... Isthikhara

And Allah knows best.

Sr.Quest

Qabeelat Haqq!

Old 09-11-2007, 12:20 PM   #6
Ohym
Ummat Muhammad

jazakallah!!...

i also have another job availible for the eavening with less hours and a better pay......inshallah......i will take that job and also move my clases to the morning......and have a good ramadan.....

once again jazakallah for all ur advise...
waslam,
osama bin hanif

Ameen......
inshallah
Old 09-11-2007, 12:41 PM   #7
Riad Ouarzazi
AlMaghrib Instructor

It sounds that you may not need that job after all. If that's the case, then concentrate more on I'bada in this blessed month.

And Allah knows best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohym
jazakallah!!...

i also have another job availible for the eavening with less hours and a better pay......inshallah......i will take that job and also move my clases to the morning......and have a good ramadan.....

once again jazakallah for all ur advise...
waslam,
osama bin hanif
Closed Thread