Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Seminars > Heavenly Hues: Thematic Tafseer - QRN 301

Old 08-19-2009, 05:53 AM   #71
faheemkamran
Ummat Muhammad

Re: Heavenly Hues: Testimonials and Ambiance

Aslam-o-alakum

brother if some one could guide me that where the next seminar would be held because i have heard of it a lot i want to see it by my self and please do forward me details on faheem_baadshah@yahoo.com if some one could please do let me know and hope for your best http://www.learningquranonline.com www.learningquranonline.com
faheemkamran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:03 PM   #72
gkhan
Qabeelat Durbah

alhumdulillah, this class is a true gem. the shaykh went on tirelessly through the material, and trust me, you do not want to miss even ONE minute of it.
gkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:21 PM   #73
Anti-shayateen
Ummat Muhammad

This is one of the best classes ever. you learn so much.You learn the treasures of the quran, supplications for the muslim stories of teh prophets and muhc more.Honestly there is so much to write but even if i did it would not do justice.One has to experience it for one slef to understand wha ti ma talking about.If it comes to your city do not miss out . you are gign to regret it.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:10 PM   #74
Felicity_Muslimah
Ummat Muhammad

OOOHH..IM ALREADY EXCITED AND I DON'T HAVE THIS CLASS COMING UP ANYTIME SOON. BUT INSHALLAH WE'LL SEE. I LOVE THE TOPIC OF JANNAH AND LEARNING ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES WE HAVE TO ATTAIN JANNAH. WE'RE MISSING OUT ON SO MUCH YA IQWAN, WE HAVE NO IDEA, MAY ALLAH MAKE IT EASY ON ALL OF US. AMEEN
Felicity_Muslimah is offline   Reply With Quote