Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > Qabeelat Nurayn

Old 06-28-2004, 12:12 AM   #1
mostafa

Letter from Durbah

Asalaamu `alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu,

It appears in the excitement and emotion of the last weekend of class, my letter on behalf of Durbah to Qabeelat Thabt was not read to the class when our gifts were presented to you all. Without any further adieu ...

Asalaamu `alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu ya Ameer Qabeelat Thabt,

I pray this message you and your tribe in the best of health and imaan. On behalf of the people of Durbah, allow me to send our salaam and duaa’ to you all as you complete the final weekend of your “Breach of Covenant” with Ustaadh Muhammad Alshareef. We pray that you and your tribe have the immense pleasure to learn and benefit as much as we have (and more) from the latest AlMaghrib class.

You may have seen some competitive discussion (a.k.a., halaal “trash talking” or “smack J talk”) on the forums. Please don’t get discouraged by all the back and forth on the forums. It is all meant in good fun and in the spirit of the tribal competition in an effort to encourage all of our brothers and sisters from all of the tribes to push even more to give their best effort for the sake of Allah.

Durbah would like the honor of treating our brothers and sisters of Qabeelat Thabt to some gifts on your last weekend of “Breach of Covenant” with Ustaadh Muhammad. Durbah’s secret agent should have already distributed our tribe’s first gift, the Durbah highlighters. We hope they help you all as you study for the upcoming exam (and all future exams J) inshaa’ Allah, and that you remember Durbah in your duaa’ as you prepare for your exams. Second, Durbah would like the honor of treating the tribe of Thabt to some healthy dessert and refreshments to help make your final day of “Breach of Covenant” even sweeter.

Once again, please accept our warmest wishes and sincere duaa’ for success and consistent post-class projects and efforts. If there is anything Durbah can do to help Thabt in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me inshaa’ Allah.

Asalaamu `alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu,

Mostafa Mohamed Khalifa

Ameer Qabeelat Durbah

P.S. – Don’t forget that it was Qabeelat Thabt that started the AlMaghrib tradition of sending gifts to the other tribes. (Who could ever forget Thabt’s “Conquest Cookies”?) J

Old 06-28-2004, 05:24 PM   #2
Abu Hurayrah

Re: Letter from Durbah

Wa `alaykum assalaam wa Rahmat Allaahi wa Barakatuhu

Ya durbah, you are the best tribe in my sight after Thabt. : ) (although, this coming September, I might go from being a thabtee to a durbee...)

Jazaakum Allaahu Khayran yaa Durbah. May Allaah (SWT) preserve all of you and keep you always competitive with Thabt.
Old 06-28-2004, 07:21 PM   #3
bintGH

Jazaakum Allahu khairun Durbah ! Your gift came in very handy this past weekend may Allah give you the hasan for each line I highlighted. Ameen
Old 06-28-2004, 08:08 PM   #4
ummi3

As salaamu alaikum:

May Allah reward you with good for your very thoughtful gifts. Keep it up!!

Umm Zaynab