Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > Assalāmu ‘alaykum ~ May Peace be Upon You > Qabeelat Tayybah: 2011 Qabeelah of the Year

Old 04-03-2008, 10:50 AM   #1
Umer Abdul-Jabbar
Qabeelat Majd

Lets Go Tayybah! help from Majd

Asslamo alikum wa RahmatAllahmy brothers and sisters down south!

Out of all the competition, smack talking, and Majd Owning you guys ( ), I would just like to say that mashAllah the amount of potential and zeal you guys possess is rare, and will drive you only to successs inshaAllah.

MashAllah all of you have the potential, and the capability of selling this class out, you are amongst the best of the best, and amongst (one of the) top qab'ail, and may Allah(Swt) keep you all going in that direction to achieve success purely for the sake of pleasing Him -Ameen.

Your class is less then 2 weeks away, so lets get cranking, what can MAJD do for you? Lets sell this class out PRONTO. Since ILMFEST is done, now you have a network of people that you can reach out to, set targets and goals for each one of yourselves.

Here are somethings that help majd sell out, Alhumdulillah (i know majdians i am letting out our undercover, highly secretive secrets.. but lets help push tayybah to sell this out)

1.) Marekting - Assign people from each part of NY (i.e Manhattan, Jamaica/Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn etc..) to market the class by doing Friday announcements, flyer distribution (IN EVERY MASJID) in their respective cities, this will broaden your approach, utlize your connections.

2.) Family First - Lets have each person from the forums, bring atleast 2 family members

3.) Phone Drives - (very handy in the last 2 weeks before class) - Start Calling the Unpaid Students (who have just registered online but not paid) - Remind them the class is quickly selling out, and that they should pay and secure their seat.

4.) Advertising - Mass Email advertising (this could be done on a personal basis), using email banners as signatures, advertising on websites, Promotional events etc..

5.) Promoting Power of 10's - tell people about the discounts, and the money they can save, creating a bank of power of 10's helps alot.

6.) Challenges/Competitions - Always help push one another

Majdians lets put everything on table...

These are somethings that help majd sell out classes...

As they say at my workplace (Home Depot)

YOU CAN DO IT.. WE CAN HELP
Umer Abdul-Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:05 PM   #2
ansariyah
Qabeelat Majd

Re: Lets Go Tayybah! help from Majd

Bismilah

I'm not sure if Tayybah has had Breach of Covenent yet, but the Shaykh had a small talk on "Excusitis" the disease of excuses and listed for us four universal excuses for not accepting islam, even though these excuses are used for not accepting islam, some are used for not attending almaghrib seminars ( I've personally heard a few of these) and of course ways in which you Insha'Allah can get those excuses out of the way. I hope they will be of of benefit Bithni'Allah

Excuse #1- Im too old/ young,
- you are never too old or young to do anyting

Excuse #2- I don't have time
-you always have time for what you want to do – it’s better for you to say “I don’t want to do it” – perhaps the truth will liberate you

Excuse #3-I'm not educated enough
I want to teach people about islam but I don't know enough yet Such a person is belittling themsleves because they lack
education. the Shaykh went on to say "Move on in your life". and
reminded us that the greatesty speakers are hose that are
sincere and may not always the most educated.

Excuse #4-I don't care!
this is a more intense excuse, it comes from inside the
person they are trying to reject it, and one of the common
excuses of someone rejecting islam. So, keep telling them about
islam, they are still engaging you.

Excuse #5-Your muslim are soo (personal attack)
– this excuse will hurt you inside but you have to see past this
excuse. They try to hurt you to silence you. This person still
needs your help. This attack is a plea for help. They want you to
get through to the barrier.

these are straight off the notes, so please correct me if I misquoted something
Be mindful of Allah and you will find him in front of you. If you ask, ask only Allah and if you seek help, seek help only from Allah. And know that if all the nations were to gather together to benefit you, they would benefit you only with something that Allah had already prescribed for you, and if they gather together to harm you, they would harm you only with something that Allah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages are dry.
ansariyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 08:34 PM   #3
HiBz EsSenSe ©
Ameerah, Qabeelat Tayybah

waAlaikum Alsalam waRahmatullahi waBarakatu

I Just want to take the moment to say "Jazakum Allahu Khairun" May Allah increase and reward you (& us) for your intention
& grant you sincerity and success in this life & the next *Allahuma Ameen*

Continue to keep us in your duaa, Barakah Allahu Feekum
...Let That Be Tha Reason...

HiBz EsSenSe © is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 01:54 AM   #4
Umer Abdul-Jabbar
Qabeelat Majd

^^bump^^

our marketing tactics

also something to add up on top of that

- Aim for the LEADERS of the communities when marketing, reach out to organizations, such as ISNA, ICNA, YM and whatever there is in New York.

Once you get the leaders on the Almaghrib Train you will see that their followers will notice their leaders going into this and they too will follow inshaAllah, (obviously with help of marketing)

- Target Institutions - Target islamic institutions such as Islamic Highschools, Universities, Madrassas, anything and everything in and around your aread, talk to their administration and tell them abou how their students can benefit and what you are willing to give to the institute
Umer Abdul-Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 02:10 AM   #5
Anti_Shaytan
Qabeelat Durbah

Well, Tayybah's class just ended...but feel free to jump in here ( http://forums.almaghrib.org/showthread.php?t=26266 ) and drop off any suggestions you feel would help...thanks
Who needs a trophy when you've been called the Jewel of AlMaghrib, you've been told you deserve a Crown, you've been called the Heart of AlMaghrib, and about you it has been said that every standard known to man has been shattered by you...but if a shiny little object makes you happy, go wild.
Anti_Shaytan is offline   Reply With Quote