Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > Projects > Ramadan Special: HeartWheel Journal

Old 09-01-2008, 02:56 PM   #1
Muhammad Alshareef
Founder/Director of AlMaghrib Institute, EmanRush Audio & Khutbah.com

Cool What Have You Learned? Heartwheel Reflections

Bismillah.

The HeartWheel Journal is a profound tool to open up new insights for you, who you are and what spirituality is all about.

In sha Allah, let's all post our reflections - learnings - in one spot.

I'll start:
I learned that sometimes, even if you didn't totally focus on what you were saying in Salah, it is possible to get a huge EmanRush from your Salah. And your concentration to be at the highest level! How so? I don't know exactly, but I think it comes with sincere intentions. If your intentions are sincere, you'll feel it.

In sha Allah.

The heartwheel Journal 30 days has begun. If you haven't downloaded your copy, go to: www.HeartWheelJournal.com futta fut.

Whos' next? Most people, I know will go to the website, casually look at the journal, and not download it. And if they do download it, it'll stay on their desktop.

Rare are those who will download it, print it, bind it, and follow along with me. But if you are one of those few, I welcome you ...

Who's next. What have you learned?
Muhammad Alshareef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 06:33 PM   #2
Sweet Muslimah
Qabeelat Asad

Re: What Have You Learned? Heartwheel Reflections

So far...I just realized I have a longggg way to go...
I'm having a little trouble understanding some pages...
And the website isn't working so there's no way I can listen to the audio..

لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّه

~Qabeelat Asad~
-Roar of Faith-
Y
Sweet Muslimah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 07:47 PM   #3
No.1 AlMaghrib Fan
Qabeelat Ittihaad

I've learned that we claim to be more than we really are....i guess that we think too highly of ourselves that it's caused us to spiritually go down. We say this and that, but we don't really do it. I understood this after looking at my heart wheel It could use room for improvement. I hope it gets better by the end of Ramadan inshallah.

.once an Ittihaadi, always an Ittihaadi
No.1 AlMaghrib Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 09:49 PM   #4
praisebe2allah
Qabeelat Haadi

Quote:
Originally Posted by No.1 AlMaghrib Fan
. I understood this after looking at my heart wheel It could use room for improvement. I hope it gets better by the end of Ramadan inshallah.
Ditto- after looking at my heart-wheel... Allahul Mustaan...

May Allah purify us and make this the best ramdaan Thus far in our lives. Ameen.

praisebe2allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 10:48 PM   #5
Ruqayyah1
Banu Hayl

Asalaam Alaikum,

Likewise I have learned that I have a long way to go. Alhamdulilah, I made it through my day fasting. I was also reminded that fasting is not just about food and drink. Insha'Allah I will continue on this beautiful journey and continue to use my journal to strengthen my connection with Allah (swt).

Julie
Columbus, OH
"Mental illnesses are biologically based brain disorders. They cannot be overcome through "will power" and are not related to a person's "character" or intelligence. Stigma erodes confidence that mental disorders are real, treatable health conditions."- NAMI.org

May Allah grant healing to those with mental illness. May He guide them to Him and others who can help. My Lord help us to eliminate stigma in our Ummah, to make our masjids places where people who are struggling can turn for help without feeling shamed or ridiculed. Make our masjids places where their troubles are treated with respect and seriousness. Help us to guide those among our community who are in need to therapeutic counseling, medication, and spiritual help. Ameen.
Ruqayyah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 11:26 PM   #6
tanda-khadijah
Ummat Muhammad

asalamu alaikum,

mashaallah, i went to the site to download and print it, but the site simply says "we will be back". is anyone else experiencing difficulty with the site?

asalamu alaikum,

khadijah.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:13 AM   #7
Sara Kasmani

I learnt the source of being hyper and full of energy is not dependent on how much sugar/caffine you take in, but rather upon the sincerity of your intentions.

The more sincere, the more that Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala blesses you with time and energy, so that we have even more to put back in His cause, and thus gain even more ajr!

SubhanaAllah!
Old 09-02-2008, 08:48 AM   #8
masbuk
Ummat Muhammad

salaam alaikum

same problem - it says we will be back
masbuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:24 AM   #9
masbuk
Ummat Muhammad

been able to download it now....
masbuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 12:27 PM   #10
Ruqayyah1
Banu Hayl

Asalaam Alaikum,

I have decided to blog some about my experience with the journal if anyone would like to read it: [mod edit: no outside links]
Julie
Columbus, OH
"Mental illnesses are biologically based brain disorders. They cannot be overcome through "will power" and are not related to a person's "character" or intelligence. Stigma erodes confidence that mental disorders are real, treatable health conditions."- NAMI.org

May Allah grant healing to those with mental illness. May He guide them to Him and others who can help. My Lord help us to eliminate stigma in our Ummah, to make our masjids places where people who are struggling can turn for help without feeling shamed or ridiculed. Make our masjids places where their troubles are treated with respect and seriousness. Help us to guide those among our community who are in need to therapeutic counseling, medication, and spiritual help. Ameen.

Last edited by brother_bruce; 09-05-2008 at 11:45 AM.
Ruqayyah1 is offline   Reply With Quote