Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > Aspiring Qabaa'il > Banu Wedad

Old 10-21-2008, 12:55 AM   #1
ybaweinat
Qabeelat Haqq

Jazakum Allahu Khairan Wedad Core!!

Salamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa barakatoh,

Jazakum Allahu khairan to all the volunteers for hosting all of the travellers for ROE in the best of ways and making the class a great experience for all of us. Alhamdulilah the sisters from Qabeelat Haqq had an amazing time, and especially thank the auntie who hosted us, demonstrating amazing hospitality, and all of the sisters who went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable.

May Allah reward you all with ferdaus al a3la, and welcome you all as ghorabaa who have finally made it home inshaa-Allah.
"Seest thou not that to Allah bow down in worship all things that are in the heavens and on earth― the sun, the moon, the stars; the hills, the trees the animals; and a great number among mankind? But a great number are (also) such as are fit for Punishment: and such as Allah shall disgrace none can rise to honour: for Allah carries out all that He wills." (22:17)
ybaweinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:03 AM   #2
Sana2184
Banu Wedad

Re: Jazakum Allahu Khairan Wedad Core!!

Ameen, Jazakallahu khair sister. We enjoyed having you here in sac very much. We love it when we get chances to travel for knowledge and we always pray that our brothers and sisters in other Qabeelahs atleast once feel the love for knowledge the way it is here at wedad. insha Allah we will all meet again soon and if not in this life then may Allah bless us all with jannah so that we meet there and won't have to part. once again, it was you guys who made OUR experience truly memorable. let us know (Seriously) anything any little thing that may have helped made you feel more comfortable. and insha Allah we'll work on it for next time.
Asalamu alaikum
Allah! - there is no deity save Him, the Ever-Living, the Self-Subsistent Fount of All Being. Neither slumber overtakes Him, nor sleep. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is on earth. Who is there that could intercede with Him, unless it be by His leave? He knows all that lies open before men and all that is hidden from them, whereas they cannot attain to aught of His knowledge except that which He wills [them to attain]. His eternal power overspreads the heavens and the earth, and their upholding wearies Him not. And he alone is truly exalted, the supreme.
(Surah Baqarah v.255 Ayat-ul-Qursi)
A sister in proper hijab is a walking ayah (verse). Beautiful in the sight of Allah
--Beautiful Patience (Tafseer Surah Yusuf)
Sana2184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:15 AM   #3
sujood4allah
Banu Wedad

I officially love the HAQQ and HAADI sisters (I've never disliked them though, Mashallah)
You guys truly made our day on sunday with the cards. I cannot wait Inshallah to attend my first class in qabeelat HAQQ one day (Inshallah soon), now we can go there looking for familiar faces and to return to the Ilmcon valley in the future as well.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:56 AM   #4
IWantJannah
Banu Wedad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujood4allah
I officially love the HAQQ and HAADI sisters (I've never disliked them though, Mashallah)
You guys truly made our day on sunday with the cards. I cannot wait Inshallah to attend my first class in qabeelat HAQQ one day (Inshallah soon), now we can go there looking for familiar faces and to return to the Ilmcon valley in the future as well.
I know...
Meeting the Haqqis for the first time and reuniting with the haadians was really nice, Alhumdulillah.

Unfortunately, something came up and I had to leave after Maghrib in the beg. of Q and A and didn't get a chance to say goodbye (personally) to anyone

hopefully, there'll be another chance for that though... Insha'Allah.

"The soul desires more if you encourage it, but it returns to contentment when it is disciplined."
-'Aaidh Ibn Abdullah Al Qarnee

-Qabeelat WEDAD-
IWantJannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:06 AM   #5
Asha
Ameerah, Qabeelat Haadi

YESSS IWANTJANNAH! I was really sad... i was like where is my favorite lookalike sisters who i love for the sake of Allah sooooooooooo much!

Its ok inshAllah you will take our next class

Q.Wedad Hospitality was the best ever! I will agree that i have only went to two other qabeelahs but i have never felt like home in my life! The sister at Wedad have to be the best. My heart now is attached even more your qabeelah!

I love you all for the sake of Allah! May Allah reward you all with Jannatul Firdous for OUTSTANDING hospitality for us traveling students of knowledge! The atomosphere made everyone of us from Haadi great!

We wont forget this Wedad.. we just wont!
Asha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:14 PM   #6
Ammar123
Banu Wedad

Mashallah. May Allah reward the wedady sisters. Sorry to cut in, but I am flattered to be apart of a qabeelah where they were the best in terms of hospitality.

Wa Al Salamo Alikum Wa Rahmato Allahi Wa Barakatoh
Ammar123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:29 PM   #7
LoNgInG_2_jAnNaH
Qabeelat Haadi

Assalamu `Alaikum,

Wedad already has a very special place in my heart because my first AlMaghrib class was there! Alhamdulilah i had an amaazing time then and when i came back after two years, i realized how i appreciate and love you all.

Jazakum Allahu khyran for another beautiful experience. Wedady sisters were just waaay too nice, humble, friendly, sincere...and the list goes on! We (the Haadi sisters) appreciate all your efforts and we pray that you all take TCE and come visit us so we can pay you back (a fraction of what you did)

Ilm Summit '08, Ilm Summit '09

----
"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you." - Unknown
LoNgInG_2_jAnNaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:03 PM   #8
Omar Mumtaz
Ameer, Banu Wedad

It is a true honor to have guests from out of town in our class.
It is a privilege to be able to welcome you -the students of knowledge who traveled to us...

It is through your presence that we are honored in following the advice of RasoolAllah sallalahu alayhi wasallam by saying Welcome, Welcome O' Student of knowledge!

JazakumAllahu khayran for the opportunity. May Allah(swt) preserve and protect you and May He As-Samee' Al-'Aleem increase you in knowledge and khayr. Ameen.

Now I see that I should have been more specific."
-Jane Wagner
Omar Mumtaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:22 PM   #9
praisebe2allah
Qabeelat Haadi

it seems like you had a wonderful time. May Allah reward and accept everyone's efforts for his sake.

praisebe2allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:46 AM   #10
Nadya Aweinat
Ameerah, Qabeelat Haqq

JazakumAllahu khairan for everything Wedad! We forgive you sisters, Insha'Allah, for flaking on badminton...we knew you couldn't take us

Qabeelat Haqq
Nadya Aweinat is offline   Reply With Quote