Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Partners > EmanRush Press©

Old 11-23-2008, 05:15 PM   #1
Yaser Birjas

Post Are you a Hadith-Scout? Join us.

As-salamu alaykum dear students,

If you are one of those who are in love with the hadith of Rasulillah salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam and have, or have access to, many collections of hadith, such as Bukhari, Muslim, and others (Especially the 6 collections of hadith) and you know how to find the hadith there, then we at EmanRush Press need you to share the khayr with us.

We need to create an ad-hoc team of hadith researchers "Hadith Scout", for given classes, who will be assigned the task of looking up the ahadith given to them by our KATIB club teams and reference these ahadith by book, chapter, and number in the specific collections of hadith. This will be used in our printed projects insha'Allah and be counted for them as sharing the khayr of ilm and towards their sadaqa jariya insha'Allah.

If you are a "Hadith Scout", then post it here and email me at emanrushpress at almaghrib dot org.

Email me of your experience and how do you think you can help with this project.

Once I have enough number, we will start working on it insha'Allah.

Be a "Hadith Scout", and join us to share the khayr.

Yaser Birjas
Old 11-23-2008, 06:57 PM   #2
Abd As Samad
QShams Crew Member

Re: Are you a Hadith-Scout? Join us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaser Birjas
Yaser Birjas

wa'alaaykumussalaam warahmatUllaahi ta3aala wabaraakatuh

Shaykh I'm in inshaa'Allaah ta3aala

baraakAllaahu feek for all your efforts

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]www.almaghrib.org/london | www.qshams.org | www.facebook.com/qshams[/font]

....:::::Qabeelat AlShams:::::....

| TB |
LOG | BP | AHS | DL |
WS | VoS | EJ | TPS | EOAC | D2L
ChOC | PP | RF | ? | ?

Abd As Samad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:43 PM   #3
Ibn Abi Ukhti
Ummat Muhammad

Location: In Jannat AlFirdous with RasuluLlah salaLlahu 'alayhi wassalam insha'Allah

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaser Birjas
As-salamu alaykum dear students,

If you are one of those who are in love with the hadith of Rasulillah salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam and have, or have access to, many collections of hadith, such as Bukhari, Muslim, and others (Especially the 6 collections of hadith) and you know how to find the hadith there, then we at EmanRush Press need you to share the khayr with us.

We need to create an ad-hoc team of hadith researchers "Hadith Scout", for given classes, who will be assigned the task of looking up the ahadith given to them by our KATIB club teams and reference these ahadith by book, chapter, and number in the specific collections of hadith. This will be used in our printed projects insha'Allah and be counted for them as sharing the khayr of ilm and towards their sadaqa jariya insha'Allah.

If you are a "Hadith Scout", then post it here and email me at emanrushpress at almaghrib dot org.

Email me of your experience and how do you think you can help with this project.

Once I have enough number, we will start working on it insha'Allah.

Yaser Birjas
و عليكم السلام رحمة الله و بركاته

Insha'Allah shaykh Yaser, I am in! But what do you mean by experience?

Then visit bearersofquran(dot)com
Ibn Abi Ukhti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:49 PM   #4
Yaser Birjas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibn Abi Ukhti
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
و عليكم السلام رحمة الله و بركاته

Insha'Allah shaykh Yaser, I am in! But what do you mean by experience?

I want you to send me an email telling me about your experience (if any) in searching for hadith in its resources.

Have you ever done that?
Are you familiar with the hadith search engines?
Can you locate a hadith in its source if you only have few words from it?
Do you know how to do it using Arabic or English text?
Can you track the sources of hadith for criticism and verifying its validity?
Would you be able to site who discussed this hadith and how they have judged it, in terms of authenticity?

Even if you don't have any experience, but would like to help and would like to train yourself, then go ahead and say it. You can still come back to the forums and seek guidance from other Hadith Scouts and other students as well.

Together and as a team we can still share the khayr.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:35 PM   #5
Dawud Israel
Qabeelat Majd

Alhamdulillah, I'm so in.

I have access to the full text volumes of Sahih al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Abu Dawud and Ibn Majah. I think that's all of them. And my own Riyadus Saliheen.

I'll send an email in sha Allah.

QuranJam.com

MUSLIMOLOGY: Dawah Research and Development

Subhânaka-llâhumma wa bi-hamdika. Ash’hadu al-lâ ilâha illâ anta wahdaka lâ sharîka lak. Astaghfiruka wa atűbu ilayk. Ameen.
“Glory and praise be to You. I testify that there is no God but You alone without partner. I beseech Your forgiveness and repent to You.”

Dawud Israel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 03:08 PM   #6
Yaser Birjas

To all Hadith Scouts, those who emailed me at emanrushpress at almaghrib dot org, expect an email soon coming from your Hadith Scout Leader, br. Ibnabeeomar.

Get ready to work, and share the khayr.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:45 PM   #7
ibnabeeomar
Qabeelat Salaam

hadith scouts should have received an email yesterday
Old 02-05-2009, 03:34 AM   #8
Abu Hurayrah

How are things progressing in this area? This is an ideal platform for an idea I've had for a long time, which is related to an Islamic search engine focused specifically on aayaat, ahaadeeth, and the works of scholars.

I also had a children's game idea related to hadeeth and the search for knowledge...
Old 02-05-2009, 07:28 PM   #9
Raniah
Production Manager, EmanRush Press

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu Hurayrah
How are things progressing in this area? This is an ideal platform for an idea I've had for a long time, which is related to an Islamic search engine focused specifically on aayaat, ahaadeeth, and the works of scholars.

I also had a children's game idea related to hadeeth and the search for knowledge...
If you would like to pass on your email address, insha'allah the leader of this team can contact you to see how you can help out.
O dwellers of the earth, you have focused on building a realm that will soon pass away, and you have neglected the realm to which you are moving quickly. You have built houses in which others will live and enjoy them, and you have neglected houses for which there are no other inhabitants but you.

This is the place where you will abide and bid farewell to work and toil. This is what matters, one of the gardens of Paradise or one of the chambers of Hell…

(Ibn AlQayyim's Al-Rooh)

Raniah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:14 AM   #10
Abu Hurayrah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raniah
If you would like to pass on your email address, insha'allah the leader of this team can contact you to see how you can help out.
Jazaakee Allaahu khayr!