Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Seminars > Precious Provisions: Fiqh of Food and Clothing - FQH 302

Old 12-25-2008, 12:51 AM   #11
iss ME! zahweee!
Qabeelat Tayybah

Re: ~~~> why the niQaaB is sooooo CooL

if you're with a group of friends and you accidentally laugh REALLY LOUD, no one from the outside will suspect the little ol' innocent niqaabi i'd say that's pretty cool

i also love how it keeps your nose warm in the biting winter
Wheresoever you may be, Allah will bring you all together.
Indeed Allah is Able to do all things.
[2:148]
. . .
PrOuD MeMBeR of IbnFaqih's 60
iss ME! zahweee! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:35 AM   #12
muslimaah
Ummat Muhammad

bcoz it helps you get closer to Allah.
muslimaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 06:57 PM   #13
Mariam Raza
Qabeelat Ittihaad

Ma sha' Allah...i like this thread : )
Mariam Raza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 12:57 PM   #14
UmmIbraheem

Niqaab is cool because when you go to friends and families' houses they are obliged to segregate even if it means putting you in the kitchen.

Alhamdulillah in over 12 years of wearing it I have never had to sit in the same room as a non mahram man for a social situation. This by far has been the greatest benefit of niqab for me Alhamdulillah.
Old 12-28-2008, 12:14 PM   #15
iss ME! zahweee!
Qabeelat Tayybah

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmmIbraheem
Niqaab is cool because when you go to friends and families' houses they are obliged to segregate even if it means putting you in the kitchen.

Alhamdulillah in over 12 years of wearing it I have never had to sit in the same room as a non mahram man for a social situation. This by far has been the greatest benefit of niqab for me Alhamdulillah.
i'm so glad that you mentioned this sis! subhanAllah it's so true.. and i only noticed it recently for myself as well.. alhamdulillah

i used to shy away from going to family gatherings at my extended in-laws because no one else does niqaab, or even hijab while sitting with family, and they usually get together with a ton of people, cousins and all, and they sit in the same room and chat and stuff.. so one day when my husband and i were invited, we arrived a bit late, and when everyone saw us enter, then immediately broke up, the women left and went into the other room.. and i felt embarrassed that it suddenly happened when we entered and thought it was my fault or that they weren't comfortable with me or something weird like that.. and my husband told me later that night "don't you see what's happening? they saw you and they felt hayaa, so they separated.." i didnt think of it that way till he told me..

Allahu akbar.. THAT's the power of covering!
. . .
Old 12-28-2008, 12:20 PM   #16
iss ME! zahweee!
Qabeelat Tayybah

another reason why the niqaab is so cool? well you all know that a hijab is a hands-free device for cell phones.. but a niqaab even covers the part that comes across your cheek.. i always talk in my car like that.. (it's much less of a hassle than getting out the hands free device lol.. you just slip it in and talk )
. . .
Old 12-28-2008, 02:14 PM   #17
muslimaah
Ummat Muhammad

-bcoz its my staunch rebellion against the fitnah around us
Old 12-28-2008, 02:28 PM   #18
muslimaah
Ummat Muhammad

Quote:
Originally Posted by iss ME! zahweee!
i'm so glad that you mentioned this sis! subhanAllah it's so true.. and i only noticed it recently for myself as well.. alhamdulillah

i used to shy away from going to family gatherings at my extended in-laws because no one else does niqaab, or even hijab while sitting with family, and they usually get together with a ton of people, cousins and all, and they sit in the same room and chat and stuff.. so one day when my husband and i were invited, we arrived a bit late, and when everyone saw us enter, then immediately broke up, the women left and went into the other room.. and i felt embarrassed that it suddenly happened when we entered and thought it was my fault or that they weren't comfortable with me or something weird like that.. and my husband told me later that night "don't you see what's happening? they saw you and they felt hayaa, so they separated.." i didnt think of it that way till he told me..

Allahu akbar.. THAT's the power of covering!
lol alhamdulillah. my cousin's neighbors always have the TV on in their homes. whenever she goes over they switch it off lol.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:01 AM   #19
Aabidah*.
Ummat Muhammad

Smile Re: ~~~> why the niQaaB is sooooo CooL

It's Simply Amazing ! , it's that simple.
The sisters who wear niqab will inshallah be able to relate to me more then the one's who don't . But Subhnallah am talking from a 1st person point of view It's a constant reminder . & it's Beauty of it is really doing it for the sake of Allah aza wajal And inshallah if you him you feel it more as though his watching over you as saying look at by ab'd (servant) . Because who are you covering for ? Him , Subhnallah I don't know what you think But I think it's just amazing . I also feel like you get more respect from the Muslims ‘ more so the brothers .
[iCover]
Aabidah*. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 03:48 AM   #20
Um_Abdulnasser
Qabeelat Ittihaad

Salaam`alaikum,

I love Niqaab too. I wore Niqaab for a bit and loved it. I wear Hijab alhamdililaah. Inshallah I will wear Niqab again when I move to Egypt in the future.
Um_Abdulnasser is offline   Reply With Quote