Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > Assalāmu ‘alaykum ~ May Peace be Upon You > Qabeelat Tayybah: 2011 Qabeelah of the Year

Old 12-27-2008, 12:17 AM   #1
Brooklyn
Qabeelat Tayybah

Torch Bearers PPN...No Way!!

Asalaamu Alaykum,

SO alot of people have been asking about the PPN notes for Torch Bearers for some reason.....oh i know maybe because the exam is in less than two weeks!!!

I hope everyone started studying and are not depending on the PPN notes to get by (or maybe you are....)

Well I am Happy to say that we are ALMOST done Insha'allah......

But to be able to finish we are going to need some serious and sincere Dua'a to get the last of it finally done. Our crew needs a boost Masha'allah the PPN crew has been working very hard to perfect these notes. Keep them in your dua'a.

By the way they will only come it if we see alottt of noise and/or Dua'a your pick...

so lets see what you got for the hard working crew.....
Old 12-27-2008, 12:36 AM   #2
sabrun_jamilun
Qabeelat Tayybah

Re: Torch Bearers PPN...No Way!!

ohh.. I was thinking about it the other day. Glad to know that it is almost done!! Sincere dua'as for each of the crew members who are working hard to make studying for this exam easy on the rest of the students. May Allah[swt] make this task easy on you all and place this deed in each of the PPN crew member's right hand on the day of judgement, Ameeen !
sabrun_jamilun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 01:31 AM   #3
Agamea
Qabeelat Tayybah

We ask Allah to grant the PPN crew Eman for strength, wisdom for understanding, mercy for fighting, patience for resisting, sincerity for succeeding, and al Firdaws for living.

We ask Allah to make Jannah in your hearts with the dunyah in your hands; Happiness on your side while misery is behind you; Life in your hearts with death on your minds; praise on your tounges with humility in your thoughts; and strength in your eman with ease in your trials.

We ask Al RaHeem by our weakness to accept this Du'a. Ameen
Agamea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 02:04 AM   #4
Bright Star
Qabeelat Durbah

May Allah reward the crew for their hard work and effort, and make this task easy upon them. Ameen.

No one is more patient when hearing an insult than Allah. They attribute a son to Him, yet He still gives them sustenance and health.
سبحان الله
Bright Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 09:59 AM   #5
iss ME! zahweee!
Qabeelat Tayybah

wow is this the fastest it's come out? 2 weeks is an awesome amount of time.....!

keep up the great work PPN team.. your efforts will and could never be wasted..

i have two aayaat for you that hopefully will uplift you and give you that last final push:

إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَظْلِمُ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ وَإِن تَكُ حَسَنَةً يُضَاعِفْهَا وَيُؤْتِ مِن لَّدُنْهُ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا
[4:40] Indeed, Allah does not do injustice, [even] as much as an atom's weight; while if there is a good deed, He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward.

and one of my absolute favorite aayaat:

هَلْ جَزَاء الْإِحْسَانِ إِلَّا الْإِحْسَانُ
[55:60] Is the reward for good [anything] but good?

bi'idhnillah your reward will be something that is indeed ihsaan because of the amazing ihsaan you always put into PPN.. may Allah reward you all with the best rewards.. aameen
Wheresoever you may be, Allah will bring you all together.
Indeed Allah is Able to do all things.
[2:148]
. . .
PrOuD MeMBeR of IbnFaqih's 60
iss ME! zahweee! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:20 PM   #6
Hidaaya
Qabeelat Tayybah

Ameen to everyone's duaas!
Hidaaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 11:32 PM   #7
Mikaeel
Qabeelat Tayybah

Allahu akbar
Mikaeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 08:49 AM   #8
Brooklyn
Qabeelat Tayybah

Ameen to all the dua'as.

But I have to say the whole Q. Tayybah we only have 8 generous people (with 120 who viewed the thread)....Guess we will just have to wait another day to release the notes then....
Old 12-28-2008, 10:06 AM   #9
Najeeb
Qabeelat Tayybah

I pray to Allah that the PPN Crew gets all the blessings of this world and the next that are good for them, forgive and protect them from sins, put barakah in their time, and improve their skills to serve the ummah in the best possible way.

"And strive in the cause of Allah as you ought to strive..." [AlHajj, 22:78]
Support the Students of Knowledge. http://www.IlmSummit.org
Test Your Knowledge, Take a Quiz. http://AlMaghribOPQ.IlmSummit.org
QuraanOMeter. Track your Quraan Memorization. http://QuraanOMeter.IlmSummit.org
QuranJam. Share your ultimate GEMS. http://www.QuranJam.com
Najeeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 07:04 PM   #10
Al Iskandarani
Qabeelat Tayybah

May Allah grant those who worked on the PPN for TB success in this life and the Hereafter!
Al Iskandarani is offline   Reply With Quote