Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > Qabeelat Al-Shams

Old 01-18-2009, 11:39 AM   #1
Faisal-
QShams Crew Member

Qabeelat Al Shams Contact Information

Assalamou alaikum wa rahmatullah,

I thought it appropriate to do this, as whenever new people come to the forums, they are pretty lost as to who to contact, and are always having to post asking who to contact. Therefore, I compiled a list of all the contacts of Qabeelat AlShams that I am aware of, to make people's life that much easier. (I'm sure some people will agree!) I noticed none of the other Qabaa'il have done this, so may this be the example they follow. I also think it would be good if this thread was kept sticky and placed at the top, so people can see it clearly and so it doesn't get lost 'in the world of threads' inshaa Allah.

Ameer – Mohammad Arshad (Contact for brothers)
ameer.alshams@almaghrib.org
or ameer@qshams.org

Ameerah – Sara Kasmani (Contact for sisters)
ameerah.alshams@almaghrib.org
or ameerah@qshams.org

Hospitality – Zubair Usman and Samar Usman (Contact if you are travelling from outside of London and you would like a place to stay in London for the duration of the seminar. Also contact them to book your place on the sister's transport for the late night finish on Friday evening)
hospitality.alshams@almaghrib.org

Exams - Sister Farhana (Exam Co-Ordinator). Contact her regarding information about exams, deferals, travellers exams and other exma related queries.
alshams.exam@almaghrib.org

Power of 10 - (Email if you would like £10 off the next Qabeelat Al Shams seminar.)
alshams.powerof10@googlemail.com

Include your:
  • Full name.
  • Email address that you registered with. (Register online here but do not pay.
  • Contact number.
Scholarship Request Form - (Email if you would like a scholarship (large discount) off the next seminar if you are a student or low on money) – The form will be sent to you.
scholarships@qshams.org

Qabeelat Al Shams Volunteer Group for Brothers – Apply here if you would like to volunteer to help the brothers at Qabeelat Shams. (Brothers only.)

Qabeelat Al Shams Volunteer Group for Sisters – Apply here if you would like to volunteer to help the sisters at Qabeelat Shams. (Sisters only.)

If there are any more contact you would like me to add, then please state them and I will edit the post.

Jazakhallah khair.

The Prophet sallalahu alayhi wa sallam said:"Show mercy to those who are on earth, then He Who is in heaven will show mercy unto you."(Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi).

Want tomemorise59% of Quranic Words ?
>You can here!<

Last edited by Faisal Tabassum; 03-06-2009 at 05:06 PM.
Faisal- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 06:41 PM   #2
Sara Kasmani

Re: Qabeelat Al Shams Contact Information

Jazakhallah khair!

I have just added in one little bit. However, with the amount of sticky threads at the moment, it might still get lost!!
Old 01-19-2009, 01:13 AM   #3
MindMineral
QShams Logistics Teamleader

Jazaak'Allah Khayre
Old 01-19-2009, 04:48 PM   #4
Faisal-
QShams Crew Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara Kasmani
Jazakhallah khair!

I have just added in one little bit. However, with the amount of sticky threads at the moment, it might still get lost!!
Ok insha Allah, Jazakhallah khair!

Because all the details are on here, you can actually 'unstickify' two of the threads - 'Power of 10' and 'Invite a friend' if you want to free up some space?

Allahu alim,

Jazakhallah khair.

The Prophet sallalahu alayhi wa sallam said:"Show mercy to those who are on earth, then He Who is in heaven will show mercy unto you."(Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi).

>You can here!<
Old 01-23-2009, 05:30 PM   #5
Umm Zahid
Qabeelat Al-Shams

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

Insha'Allah I'm planning to go to Tafseer Surah Al-Baqarah by Sheiykh Muhammad Alshareef in Birmingham. Do we have any contact number from sister in Birm to suggest the nearest accomodation to the seminar Insha'Allah.

Jazakallah khair
Umm Zahid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:09 AM   #6
Faisal-
QShams Crew Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umm Zahid
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

Insha'Allah I'm planning to go to Tafseer Surah Al-Baqarah by Sheiykh Muhammad Alshareef in Birmingham. Do we have any contact number from sister in Birm to suggest the nearest accomodation to the seminar Insha'Allah.

Jazakallah khair
If you want hotels, then (if the venue is Birmingham University) the nearest are:

The Awentsbury Hotel (awentsbury (dot) com)
Copperfield House Hotel (www (dot) copperfieldhousehotel (dot) fsnet (dot) co (dot) uk)

Both of these are a five minute walk from the university. Howver a hotel would be really expensive. Perhaps you could arrange to stay with someone for the weekends? You can contact the ameerah for futher details: ameerah.midlands@almaghrib.org

Allah knows best.

>You can here!<

Last edited by Alima; 01-25-2009 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Just corrected my email... Jazaak Allaahu khayr Akhi.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:14 PM   #7
Abd As Samad
QShams Crew Member

Bismillaah

Bro Faisal jazaakAllaahu khayra for this thread and
inshaa'Allaah i'll be seeing you at the LoG seminar
in Earl's Court

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]www.almaghrib.org/london | www.qshams.org | www.facebook.com/qshams[/font]

....:::::Qabeelat AlShams:::::....

| TB |
LOG | BP | AHS | DL |
WS | VoS | EJ | TPS | EOAC | D2L
ChOC | PP | RF | ? | ?

Abd As Samad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 04:52 PM   #8
Farhana

Please add the Exam Co-ordinator alshams.exam@almaghrib.org

JazakAllah Khair
Old 03-02-2009, 04:55 PM   #9
fs1
Qabeelat Al-Shams

I think we were given different emails to the ones listed in this link for the ameer and ameerah at the end of the LOG course
fs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:57 PM   #10
Sara Kasmani

yes thats right, i have edited the post to reflect this change.

please note that whichever email address you use, we will get you message inshaAllah.