Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Seminars > Breach of Covenant: Tafseer Surat AlBaqarah - QRN 203

Old 03-25-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
Aliastorm
Ummat Muhammad

Smile Breach of covenant notes/springnote

Asalaamu alikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

I truly pray that you are all well and in the best of health and iman.

Does anyone knoe if the breach of coveanant notes are available anywhere? Or if they are available on springnote even?

I wanted to attend the course in Birmingham after listening to the webinar but as i do not have a mahram could not attend.

If anyone has any notes they could help me out with I would most appreciate it inshallah.
Aliastorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:55 PM   #2
Shabab Al-Salim
Ummat Muhammad

Re: Breach of covenant notes/springnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliastorm
Asalaamu alikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

I truly pray that you are all well and in the best of health and iman.

Does anyone knoe if the breach of coveanant notes are available anywhere? Or if they are available on springnote even?

I wanted to attend the course in Birmingham after listening to the webinar but as i do not have a mahram could not attend.

If anyone has any notes they could help me out with I would most appreciate it inshallah.

Assalamo 'Alaykum,

Alhamdulillah Qabeelat Falaah in Edmonton just had BOC as our first Seminar! The notes are posted at www.falaah.org In the seminar notes section. Hope it helps. And Qabeelat Nasr of Calgary also has really good notes.

These are on (true) guidance from their Lord. These are the successful.
The Holy Qur'an [Chapter 2, verse 5]
Shabab Al-Salim is offline   Reply With Quote