Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > Qabeelat Haadi

Old 04-27-2009, 02:34 PM   #1
LoNgInG_2_jAnNaH
Qabeelat Haadi

Jazakum Allahu khyran Sh. Muhammad and Sh. Yasir!

Assalamu `Alaikum,

Alhamdulilah, alhamdulilah for another amazing class and wonderful two weekends. When we first heard that we're getting the class with two instructors, we were jumping up and down out of excitement! we get to learn and benefit from two dear instructors. But after experiencing it, it was bittersweet Though we were able to spend some time and be inspired by both of them, it was really really fast and by the time we got used to the instructor, it was time for him to go!

Jazakum Allahu khyran for coming out to the Haadi land and teaching us about the book of Allah. The information was fascinating and an eye opener to most of us...From the stages of how the quraan was revealed to the process of its preservation to the miraculous nature of it and the golden tips to memorize it. We're truly indebted to both of you and we pray that Allah swt reward you both and your families with alferdaus ala`la...ameen ya rabb al`alameen!

Ilm Summit '08, Ilm Summit '09

----
"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you." - Unknown
LoNgInG_2_jAnNaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:46 PM   #2
sabrun_jamilun
Qabeelat Tayybah

Re: Jazakum Allahu khyran Sh. Muhammad and Sh. Yasir!

wow. you guys were blessed with two great instructors. Masha Allah!
sabrun_jamilun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:26 PM   #3
Sr.Sara
Ummat Muhammad

jazakum Allahu khairan Yaa Shaykhhumaanaa (is that correct?)!

I benefitted from this course in ways I never expected and I learned so much too!

I learned a lot about the importance and significance of a strong iman as well and how faith is everything. This was a GEM for me.

It taught me more about the importance of believing in Al-Ghayb.
There were so many things that I learned that we don't know and other things that opponents to Islam don't know, that we know. But in the end, it's a "theological leap." This was actually comforting to me, walhamdu lillah. I am not sure that made sense. But the class was enlightening, walhamdu lillah.

May Allah increase us all in knowledge. Ameen.

Abd Allah b. Shawdhab (d. 157 AH/774 CE) said,

"Verily, it is from the happiness of a youth or a foreigner that Allah guides them to a scholar from Ahl as-Sunnah."
al-Laalikaa'ee in Sharh Usoolul - I'tiqaad (no.30)

Sr.Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:23 PM   #4
Asha
Ameerah, Qabeelat Haadi

JAZAKHUM ALLAHU KHEIR SH. MUHAMMAD FAQIH AND SH. YASIR QADHI!

I second Longin2Jannahs points. Our jumping up and down for joy became bittersweet before the lunches on the two Saturdays

It was a great opportunity for all of us to learn about the book of Allah from you two, you both have slightly different styles of teaching and have both created a new love for Al Quran. May Allah grant you and your families with Janntul Firdous and grant us the opportunity to sit in your circles of knowledge.

P.S Sh. Muhammad, your babies are beautiful mashAllah and your sister who lives here is a gem. InshAllah we will make sure you all come back before the end of this year. Sh. Yasir, the next time you come back to Haadi WILL NOT be in a year and half but before you know it with either Scared Scrolls or Precious Provisions with at least 300 students inshAllah ta ala

Please keep us in your dua's as we both have you in ours and see you both at Ilm Summit inshAllah!
Asha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:40 PM   #5
praisebe2allah
Qabeelat Haadi

I echo the thoughts of all those who posted before me. This was one of the beneficial and eye-opening classes that I have taken thus far. This is a class that I will never forget inshallah.

Shaykh Yasir, May Allah reward you for all the time you spent in your plane ride to "the other side of the world" You truly benefitted us in more than one way.

praisebe2allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:26 PM   #6
Mansoor
Qabeelat Haadi

Jazaakum Allahu khayran Shaykh Yasir and Shaykh Muhammad for valueable knowledge you have provided us. We love you both for the sake of Allah. Sh Yasir, cant wait to be with you again. Hope to see you soon inshaAllah.
Mansoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:13 PM   #7
Abu Ammaar

Salaam Alaikum

Jazakum Allah khayr to all the volunteers and students!!

As I said (and truly meant) its always a pleasure to be with Haadians, the problem is in GETTING there from where I am But its definitely worth it, and I really enjoyed the great company, the beautiful class environment, the good restaurants, and of course, how can I ever forget, the iGift

Yasir