Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > Aspiring Qabaa'il > Banu Hayl

Old 07-22-2009, 06:50 PM   #11
Rahma
Ameerah, Banu Hayl

Re: New Hayl Ameerah!

Assalama 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Alhamdulilah, All praise and thanks are only for Allah, the One who, by His blessing and favor, good works are accomplished. I ask Allah to make us better than we seem. May any of my efforts/intentions be a replacement for any errors.

A big JaazkAllah Khayr to all of you, for your kind words and warm welcomes. I ask Allah to reward the likes of brother Basil, brother Farhan, brother Asheer, Fatima, Kaha, and Aalia, who through pure optimisim, strength, wisdom, and a lot more put it all towards Hayl. Along with amazing, un-stoppable, over the top volunteers they have made Hayl what it is today. May you be given a share of the reward of any who come and seek a place in our gardens of ilm at Hayl.

JaazkiAllah Khayr guys!

ps.
I am looking forward to closing/editting any threads that turn into food advertisments.

Wa'alaykuma Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
Rahma

Hayl, change is on the rise...bismillah

Last edited by Rahma; 07-22-2009 at 10:14 PM. Reason: I forgot to give thanks where it was due; may Allah make us of the shakireen!
Rahma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:10 PM   #12
bintamina
Ummat Muhammad

Wa Alaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakatu

Alhamdulillah.

Rahma - may Allaah ta'ala put barakah in your efforts and allow Qabeelat Hayl to reach new heights under your leadership. Ameen.

Aalia - I ask that Allah ta'ala rewards you for your efforts, that He accepts it of you and includes it in your scale of good deeds. Ameen.

BarakAllaahu Feekum

Wa Salamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakatu

"With good manners you understand the knowledge. With the knowledge, your actions are corrected. With actions, wisdom is obtained. With wisdom you understand zuhd (abstinence) and are granted its benefits. With zuhd comes abandoning the world. With abandoning the world comes desire for the Hereafter. With desire for the Hereafter the pleasure of Allaah – the Mighty and Majestic – is obtained."

Iqtidaa`ul 'Ilmil 'Amal (no. 31)
bintamina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 05:38 PM   #13
faiso
Banu Hayl

where have i been at ^_^ I'm not on the forums for few days and Kaltun starts the thread i wanted to start (thats what I get right lol)

Rahma congrats sweet heart insh'allah we don't expect nothing but the best from you. may allah make this Qabeelah stronger. we are losing great ppl but at the same time we are gaining great ppl as well.

Aalia = may allah bless you girl and except all your reward. Your awesome chika

Old/ New Haylers you all rock

p.s. Rahma does this mean we aren't allowed to make a thread about food only

It is reported that Mufaddal b. Muhalhal – Allāh have mercy on him – said:
If the heretic started mentioning his bid’ah right at the beginning of the sitting, you would be on your guard and flee from him, but what he does is begin by mentioning hadīth from the Sunnah. Then, he slips his bid’ah in on you. It might then stick to your heart; but when will it leave your heart?

Ibn Battah, Al-Ibānah Al-Kubrā, 2:444.

Knowing a Man by his Moves

It is reported that Al-A’mash – Allāh have mercy on him – said:
They (the Salaf) never used to ask about [the religious condition of ] a man after knowing three things about him: where and upon whom he entered, where and with whom he walked, and the close company he kept.

Meaning: Knowing these things about a man is more than sufficient for knowing whether he is following the right path on the Sunnah or not.
faiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 06:33 PM   #14
Sarah Mushtaq
Ameerah, Qabeelat Ittihaad - Windsor

MashaAllah, great news!
Mabrook Rahma - inshaAllah you'll lead Hayl to the top!

Ameen to all the du'aa!
(ps Hayl - I think you guys have an a-mazing volunteer crew.. mashaAllah, just from the few I've 'met' or met in person, I am amazed! May Allah swt increase you all in khayr! Ameen )

"The Believer is Grateful When Given, and Patient When Denied." - TEJ, '10
"The Best Hiba AlWahhab gave us is living with His Names ." - VoS, '10
Sarah Mushtaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 01:24 AM   #15
Osob Mohamud
Qabeelat Nasr

Wa Aleykuma Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatu

Welcome to the Ameerah family Rahma! May Allah accept your deeds and may He always bless you with clean intention. I fell in love with the sisters of Hayl ever since I met you guys back in 2007. Alhamdullilah that He gave me the ability to travel and meet you sisters.

Alia it was fun doing Ameerah training with you. May Allah accept all that you do for Dawah.

And seek help in patience and As-Salât (the prayer) and truly it is extremely heavy and hard except for Al-Khâshi'űn [i.e. thetrue believers in Allâh - those who obey Allâh with full submission, fear much from His Punishment, and believe in His Promise(Paradise, etc.) and in His Warnings (Hell, etc.)]. [Surah Baqarah 2:45]

~^~>~Whoever desires to purify his heart, then let him prefer Allah to his desires ~<~~^~ Ibn Al Qayyim
Osob Mohamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:59 AM   #16
UmmSakinah
Banu Hayl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahma
Assalama 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Alhamdulilah, All praise and thanks are only for Allah, the One who, by His blessing and favor, good works are accomplished. I ask Allah to make us better than we seem. May any of my efforts/intentions be a replacement for any errors.

A big JaazkAllah Khayr to all of you, for your kind words and warm welcomes. I ask Allah to reward the likes of brother Basil, brother Farhan, brother Asheer, Fatima, Kaha, and Aalia, who through pure optimisim, strength, wisdom, and a lot more put it all towards Hayl. Along with amazing, un-stoppable, over the top volunteers they have made Hayl what it is today. May you be given a share of the reward of any who come and seek a place in our gardens of ilm at Hayl.

JaazkiAllah Khayr guys!

ps.
I am looking forward to closing/editting any threads that turn into food advertisments.

Wa'alaykuma Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
Rahma
and not forgetting sister Nora, the very first Ameerah of Hayl.

aww...why no food adverts? so everybody has to go to JLK now?
And at the mountains, how they are rooted and fixed firm?
And at the earth, how it is spread out?

From desert region...
UmmSakinah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 09:01 AM   #17
Naima Abdulkadir
Banu Hayl

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmmSakinah
and not forgetting sister Nora, the very first Ameerah of Hayl.

aww...why no food adverts? so everybody has to go to JLK now?
Juli don't worry, I'll find a way to advertise food on here inshaAllah .
Naima Abdulkadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:27 PM   #18
Hala
Qabeelat Majd

MashaAllah. Welcome Rahma. I can't say that I'm surprised.

May Allah make you successful in this role, ameen.

For the record, I will gladly undelete any food threads removed by Rahma, lol.
Hala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:42 PM   #19
Abdul Razzaq
Qabeelat Haadi

Re: New...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naima Abdulkadir

But I am looking forward to starting my new life in California with my new family. Alhumdulilah
she made it here safe! alhamdulillah
Old 07-31-2009, 12:55 AM   #20
*Sista_S*
Qabeelat Majd

Re: New...

Rahma - Congratulations on being the latest Ameerah of the Haylers. May Allah swt. make your task easy, and I do hope you have some amazing vollunteers that'll work with you well in the future.

Alia - May Allah swt. reward you for every good things that you have done for the Haylers, ameen.

W/salaams wr wbkt
"Had We sent down this Qur'an on a mountain, verily, thou wouldst have seen it humble itself and cleave asunder for fear of Allah. Such are the similitudes which We propound to men, that they may reflect."
Al-Hashr:21
Q.Majd
*Sista_S* is offline   Reply With Quote