Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Seminars > The Collector's Edition: Sharh Saheeh Bukhari - SNH 201

Old 07-23-2009, 12:40 AM   #1
Navaid Aziz
Instructor, AlMaghrib Institute

Cool I am hoping for...

As salam 'alaikum wa rahamatullah,

One of the distinguishing factors of an enjoyed seminar in contrast to one that isn't is the meeting of expectations!

With the tawfeeq of Allah, I would like to make this one of THE best seminars AlMaghrib has to offer. In order to achieve that please do fill the subject line for me as many times as you can!

Waffaqakum Allah wa baaraka feekum!
Navaid Aziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:44 AM   #2
Talibul_Ilm
Banned User

Re: I am hoping for...

i am hoping to realize truly in my heart the Degree and level a scholar holds in sight of Allah(swa) and to have the course ignite a huge fire for the desire of gaining the knowledge of this Deen of Al Islam in my heart
Talibul_Ilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:16 PM   #3
Breath,RflectOnQn&Snh,Act
Ummat Muhammad

Re: I am hoping for...

During the second weekend, I am hoping for more of the points of benifit we can dirive from each hadith in the Sahih of Muhammad ibn Isma'il ibn Ibrahim (Imam Al-Bukhari) Rahimahullah.

- br. Magee

The Light of Guidance...
It speaks for it's self, check the videos now... or let the opportunity slip past you... Your choice.
It's no one's Guidance
except Yours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVFoONWQYg0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vkDSZ-oS9k&NR=1

This Class Coming to Ottawa VERY Soon.
Peace be upon you,

Last edited by Breath,RflectOnQn&Snh,Act; 07-27-2009 at 11:31 PM. Reason: simplicity
Breath,RflectOnQn&Snh,Act is offline   Reply With Quote