Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > Qabeelat Durbah

Old 01-15-2004, 04:12 PM   #1
mostafa

Question Book question

Ustaadh Muhammad,

I have this book (2 volume set) on the companions of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him, and may Allah be pleased with them) in Arabic. The title is "As-hab Ar-Rasool" (Companions of the Prophet - peace and blessings be upon him). The author is Mahmoud Al-Masree (Abu `Ammaar). The book was reviewed by Dr. Zakee Muhammad abu Saree`, Sh. Muhammad Abdul Maqsood, Sh. Muhammad Hassaan and Dr. Syed ibn Hussein Al-`Afaanee. The publishing company is Daar At-Taqwaa (forgive any misspelling dur to my attempt to transliterate). Would this be a good source to use, both for research for the speech we have to make this weekend and in general for a study of the companions (may Allah be pleased with them)? Jazaak Allahu khayr.
Old 01-15-2004, 04:48 PM   #2
'Awn al-Ma'bood

Re: Book question

للشيخ: محمود المصري أبو عمار
تصنيف: قصص الصحابة

هو الشيخ محمود المصري - أبو عمار، عمره فوق الثلاثين بقليل، وحاصل على بكالوريوس خدمة اجتماعية
وتلقَّى العلم بين يدي بعض علماء مصر والسعودية. والشيخ متزوج له من الأبناء ثلاثة

http://www.islamway.com/bindex.php?s...series_id=1293

بلال بن رباح رضي الله عنه
سعد بن معاذ رضي الله عنه
سلمان الفارسي رضي الله عنه
حذيفة بن اليمان رضي الله عنه
عمار بن ياسر رضي الله عنه
جعفر بن أبي طالب رضي الله عنه
جابر بن عبد الله رضي الله عنه
جندب بن جنادة رضي الله عنه
عمرو بن الجموح رضي الله عنه
أبو أيوب الأنصاري رضي الله عنه

Old 01-15-2004, 05:52 PM   #3
Muhammad Alshareef
Founder/Director of AlMaghrib Institute, EmanRush Audio & Khutbah.com

Re: Book question

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostafa
Ustaadh Muhammad,

I have this book (2 volume set) on the companions of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him, and may Allah be pleased with them) in Arabic. The title is "As-hab Ar-Rasool" (Companions of the Prophet - peace and blessings be upon him). The author is Mahmoud Al-Masree (Abu `Ammaar). The book was reviewed by Dr. Zakee Muhammad abu Saree`, Sh. Muhammad Abdul Maqsood, Sh. Muhammad Hassaan and Dr. Syed ibn Hussein Al-`Afaanee. The publishing company is Daar At-Taqwaa (forgive any misspelling dur to my attempt to transliterate). Would this be a good source to use, both for research for the speech we have to make this weekend and in general for a study of the companions (may Allah be pleased with them)? Jazaak Allahu khayr.
Yeah, it should be good. Like I said, if you find a hard-copy book, it's probably authentic since the fabricated stuff usually does not make it into the stores - it just gets posted on internet sites.
Muhammad Alshareef is offline   Reply With Quote