Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > Qabeelat Majd

Old 08-12-2009, 02:04 PM   #1
Faraz Qureshi
Ummat Muhammad

Seerah Names List

Assalamualakum

Right now we're having the seerah class with sheikh AbdulBary Yahya (just the first weekend so far) and I wanted to create a list of all the names of the various people that are discussed in the seerah. Inshallah, I'm going to hand out this list to everyone and they can make notes about the people without having to worry about spelling of the names and such. Inshallah this would help out in learning the names of the companions, and other people as well (such as the enemies). Especially for people who are not very familiar with Arabic.

I wanted to find out if anyone has already created such a list, and if they could please provide me with that, or maybe where I can acquire such a list.

Jazakallah khair for your help, and may Allah (swt) reward your efforts

Assalamualakum
Faraz Qureshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:04 PM   #2
Umm Muhsin
QShams Crew Member

Re: Seerah Names List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraz Qureshi
I wanted to find out if anyone has already created such a list, and if they could please provide me with that, or maybe where I can acquire such a list.
Click the link below for a family tree which was made by another sister, may Allah reward her. Hope it helps.
Seerah Family Tree
Umm Muhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 12:19 PM   #3
Faraz Qureshi
Ummat Muhammad

Re: Seerah Names List

Jazakahallah khair
Faraz Qureshi is offline   Reply With Quote