Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Seminars > Code of Scholars: Usool al-Fiqh - USL 201

Old 08-17-2009, 02:54 PM   #1
A.M
Qabeelat Al-Shams

I'tikaf- The rules

I didn't know where to start this thread but inshallah i'll go ahead. Could anyone outline the fiqh involved in I'tikaf during ramadhan, what are its rules/conditions/pre-conditions? Any details inshallah will be appreciated. There was a lecture on ramadhan by Sheikh Yasir Qadhi online where the time was running out and so he was forced to ommit the details of this subject which was frustrating for one listening, but alhamdulilah, i benefited immensely from that lecture, (it can be found on halaltube).
A.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 04:05 PM   #2
AkheeAB
Ummat Muhammad

Re: I'tikaf- The rules

assalamu alayk,

I hope the below links answer your question; baraka Allaahu feek.

Itikaf
"Useful knowledge is that which makes you grow in the fear of Allah, increases you in awareness of your defects, deepens your knowledge of the worship of your Lord Most High, decreases your desire for this world and increases your desire for the life to come, and opens your eyes to the defects of your actions so that you guard against them."
-Imam Ghazali
AkheeAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:56 AM   #3
A.M
Qabeelat Al-Shams

Re: I'tikaf- The rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkheeAB
Jazakallah khair, may Allah reward you in abundance.
A.M is offline   Reply With Quote