Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > Aspiring Qabaa'il > Banu Attanweer

Old 10-12-2009, 03:53 AM   #1
*Sista_S*
Qabeelat Majd

Smile JazaakAllahu Khayran

Asalaamu 'alaykum all,

Bismillah rahmani rahiim, wa'salaatu salaamu 'alaa Rasuulilaahi sallalahu 'alayhim wasalam.

I would like to say Jazakallahu kheyran Sheikh Reda Bedeir for coming to teach us Juz Tubarak in the past two weekends even thought you had other obligations that were more important but rather still came and taught us. Shiekh, may you continue to convey this knowledge and may it be your means for you and your family to attain Jannatul Fardawsa, ameen thuma ameen. The Eternal Journal the everlasting gardens of Jannah ameen.

Tafseer classes are becoming my favoure classes, Alhamdulilaah. Hopefully next time we will see you Sheikh would be at the continues of Surah Yusuf @ ILmWeek @ Toronto part2 InshaAllah ta'alaa next year.

May Allah swt. make London a Qabeela soon InshaAllah ta'alaa. Such a wonderful and amazing people that we have met while we were there in the past two weekends. The amazing sisters who have none-stop kept offering us their places so that we could stay with them. I just want to say Jazakallahu kheyran for your kindness it just blew us away.

Oh yeah what Qabeela gives free lunch to all their students as well as desserts? Jazakallahu kheyr to all those that have made those delicious cakes and the food was SuperB. (Amazing job the 11 year old did making that beautiful cake, ma'shaAllah).

May Allah swt. reward you for your generosity, and the kindness that you have shown to us, and may He swt. give you the highest Jannah, Janatul Fardawsa ameen thuma ameen.

I hope that London will make their mark as one of the leading student bodies of Al-maghrib soon InshaAllah ta'alaa. :)

p.s. I thought I was the only one that noticed such a beautiful group of students of knowledge that were well versed in the Quran that even Sheikh Reda Bedeir to have said that he has not seen in any other Al-maghrib city, ma'shaAllah. May Allah swt. increase in your knowledge and implemented it, ameen.

w/salaams w.rahmatullahi wabarakaatu
"Had We sent down this Qur'an on a mountain, verily, thou wouldst have seen it humble itself and cleave asunder for fear of Allah. Such are the similitudes which We propound to men, that they may reflect."
Al-Hashr:21
Q.Majd
*Sista_S* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:10 AM   #2
Alrryaan
Ummat Muhammad

Re: JazaakAllahu Khayran

Walykum salam waramtuallahi wabraktu,

Jazallalhu kheir sister and all the brothers and sisters who came out to this seminar in London May Allah swt reward you all greatly for your devotion and effotrts. We really are blessed to have Almaghrib seminars here Alhamduilah!

Dr. Redar was amanzing mashallah May Allah swt reward him greatly for all his efforts, I learned alot! what a great iman booster Alhamduilah, it was kinda sad that its over but inshallah we have more in London and I can't wait for the next class inshallah. I had the best weekend with all my sisters mashallah such a wonderful group sisters may allah swt reward you all. May Allah swt increase our knowledge and help us apply to what we learned.

Looking forward to our next class and I hope to see you all inshallah!!!

Ameen to all our duaas!

ps: I noticed that too mashallah!
Alrryaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:43 PM   #3
Jisrawia
Ummat Muhammad

Re: JazaakAllahu Khayran

I agree. JazakAllah khair Sheikh Reda for the wonderful class, I truly enjoyed every minute of it and did not want it to end..I know everyone else who attended can back me up on this too!

And of course what a great group of people mashAllah. Very eager to learn, to the extent that we all jumped at the opportunity when the Sheikh wanted to extend the class for another hour on that last Saturday

May Allah subhanahu wa taala continue to bless us and increase our numbers. Ameen!

Last edited by Jisrawia; 10-24-2009 at 06:26 PM.
Jisrawia is offline   Reply With Quote