Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > Qabeelat Fawz

Old 03-22-2010, 06:41 PM   #21
LinaC
Ummat Muhammad

Re: Aid List For Gaza

I haven't been forum-active for the last few months, it is better late than never...

I just want to say, jazakAllah khair for your reflection during DL on the current predicament in gaza and what you saw first hand. It was very moving.

Alhamdulilah, I was glad to hear that you were able to pick up the medical aid from 'collection point' and then deliver it to gaza. I'm grateful to Allah that I had the opportunity to facilitate this endeavour

We should all remember the people of gaza in our du'as and our brothers/sisters that are oppressed all over the world. May Allah protect them and reward them for their patience ameen.

LC

Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith

Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to excellence

Thus your present despair may be a beginning of an infinite blessing
LinaC is offline   Reply With Quote