Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Seminars > Fiqh of Love: Marriage in Islam - FQH 305

Old 02-28-2010, 10:54 AM   #11
faiso
Banu Hayl

Talking Re: Project Happy Husband :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak00LF0EQDk

It is reported that Mufaddal b. Muhalhal – Allāh have mercy on him – said:
If the heretic started mentioning his bid’ah right at the beginning of the sitting, you would be on your guard and flee from him, but what he does is begin by mentioning hadīth from the Sunnah. Then, he slips his bid’ah in on you. It might then stick to your heart; but when will it leave your heart?

Ibn Battah, Al-Ibānah Al-Kubrā, 2:444.

Knowing a Man by his Moves

It is reported that Al-A’mash – Allāh have mercy on him – said:
They (the Salaf) never used to ask about [the religious condition of ] a man after knowing three things about him: where and upon whom he entered, where and with whom he walked, and the close company he kept.

Meaning: Knowing these things about a man is more than sufficient for knowing whether he is following the right path on the Sunnah or not.

Last edited by faiso; 08-10-2013 at 03:00 PM.
faiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:58 AM   #12
faiso
Banu Hayl

Re: Project Happy Husband :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak00LF0EQDk

It is reported that Mufaddal b. Muhalhal – Allāh have mercy on him – said:
If the heretic started mentioning his bid’ah right at the beginning of the sitting, you would be on your guard and flee from him, but what he does is begin by mentioning hadīth from the Sunnah. Then, he slips his bid’ah in on you. It might then stick to your heart; but when will it leave your heart?

Ibn Battah, Al-Ibānah Al-Kubrā, 2:444.

Knowing a Man by his Moves

It is reported that Al-A’mash – Allāh have mercy on him – said:
They (the Salaf) never used to ask about [the religious condition of ] a man after knowing three things about him: where and upon whom he entered, where and with whom he walked, and the close company he kept.

Meaning: Knowing these things about a man is more than sufficient for knowing whether he is following the right path on the Sunnah or not.

Last edited by faiso; 08-10-2013 at 03:00 PM.
faiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 02:29 PM   #13
Asha
Ameerah, Qabeelat Haadi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegger
Well we can't really blame ourselves for chatting away. I mean when your alone with your kids all day long and have no one to really talk to, when your husband comes home it's only natural for us to want to chat away. Although we should be mindful that men need their space once they're home, I think it's ok to start chatting sometimes, otherwise we may just explode

I am not married here, but I do agree with you. Why wouldnt you be able to talk to your husband when he gets home? nagging/complaining is different but just telling him how your day went should be fine.

Another advice is take Fiqh of Love! You will find neat ways to get your way and the great way to complain without sounding like you are. lol
Asha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:22 AM   #14
Ahsin
Ummat Muhammad

be good and dogood to ur husband's reatives, honour his parents
Ahsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:51 AM   #15
raofirdouse
Ummat Muhammad

Winning the heart of your spouse is something you need to work on to earn.You must be willing to sacrifice,change and put effort to win the heart of your spouse.

from Sh.waleed basyouni
raofirdouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:55 AM   #16
Naima Abdulkadir
Banu Hayl

We should have a thread for brothers and what they would do for their wives . We would like to see and hear some of the things husbands are willing to do for their wives inshaAllah..

Keep them coming ladies..
Naima Abdulkadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:33 PM   #17
raofirdouse
Ummat Muhammad

Marriage is your path to Jannah.This person will be your spouse to Jannah. Children will intercede for their parents in Jannah and raise their level in Jannah
raofirdouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:17 PM   #18
a2z
Ummat Muhammad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naima Abdulkadir
We should have a thread for brothers and what they would do for their wives . We would like to see and hear some of the things husbands are willing to do for their wives inshaAllah..

Keep them coming ladies..
yyaa i wanna see this thread for hubbies!
a2z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:39 AM   #19
Ukthi
Ummat Muhammad

Red face Re: Project Happy Husband :)

^I posted in the brothers thread?? :S

A man must always show the women how much he appreciates her, I know that might sound simple, but if once in a while he lets her know that he cant live (or feed himself ) without her then she will know that all the hard work she does doesn't go unnoticed.

IfTheWorldPushesYouToYourKnees,
YouAreInThePerfectPositionToPray.

Are You Ready To Be QFawz'd?...
Ukthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:47 PM   #20
Aroob525
Qabeelat Durbah

leave him notes..everywhere But once in a while..you dont want to play it out.

For example: the front door, bathroom mirror, sock drawer.

Breakfast in bed, write a note on a napkin

Learn to cook the foods he likes to eat

When he talks..listen no matter how boring it is lol

If he's reading a book, ask him to share what it's about with you..once again no matter how boring it is

Tell him to take his mom out for lunch one day..just him and her

More to come inshaAllah....
Al-Shaafa'i (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: When people go to sleep, I let my tears flow, and I recite a verse of the most eloquent poetry. Is it not a waste that nights go by and I do not increase in knowledge, yet this time is counted as part of my life?
Aroob525 is offline   Reply With Quote