Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > Aspiring Qabaa'il > Banu Hayl

Old 02-28-2010, 02:01 PM   #1
Ruqayyah1
Banu Hayl

Been away...

asalaam alaikum dear friends,

I have been away for a bit, been thinking of you all, and missing you as well. Found out just before ROE that we are expecting a baby, and had been feeling tired and under the weather with all of the 1st trimester stuff (morning sickness, etc). I am at the end of it now, and feeling much more energized, alhamdulilah. And I had been thinking of you all and hoping that there is a time coming soon when I will see my dear sisters, insha'Allah... :-)

I hope that all is well with all of you, insha'Allah.

Hugs,

Julie
Ruqayyah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:44 PM   #2
faiso
Banu Hayl

Smile Re: Been away...

Wa Aliakum Salaam wa Rahmatulaahi wa Barakaatu my dear Julie

I sure did miss you dear :P and alhamdulilaah a baby wow that brings a smile mah'allah! may allah bless the child.

It is reported that Mufaddal b. Muhalhal – Allāh have mercy on him – said:
If the heretic started mentioning his bid’ah right at the beginning of the sitting, you would be on your guard and flee from him, but what he does is begin by mentioning hadīth from the Sunnah. Then, he slips his bid’ah in on you. It might then stick to your heart; but when will it leave your heart?

Ibn Battah, Al-Ibānah Al-Kubrā, 2:444.

Knowing a Man by his Moves

It is reported that Al-A’mash – Allāh have mercy on him – said:
They (the Salaf) never used to ask about [the religious condition of ] a man after knowing three things about him: where and upon whom he entered, where and with whom he walked, and the close company he kept.

Meaning: Knowing these things about a man is more than sufficient for knowing whether he is following the right path on the Sunnah or not.
faiso is offline   Reply With Quote