Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > Forums Management > Suggestions/Feedback

Old 03-26-2010, 09:12 AM   #1
zhassen
Ummat Muhammad

Smile Salam

Salam, The Divine Link;Fiqh of Salah Seminar was my first time to attend anything associated with the AlMaghrib Institute. Alhamdullah I attend many Islamic lectures and conventions, but to attend a 2wk seminar was a commitment. I didnt know what to expect, so I was very nervous. Alhamdullah, with Allah's guidance, I decided to attend. It was a great experience. It felt like everyone there was sincere to learn about our religion. For whoever has been blessed to go to Haj, it was as though that was my "Haj group" in Mecca, and Shaykh Yaser Birjas was our leader. Jazakallah to Shakh Yaser, he is a very sincere, knowlegeable man with a great sense of humor. I plan to attend all the seminars held in the Michigan/Canada area, Inshallah. I'm spreading the word too...
zhassen is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)