Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Seminars > Echoes of a Cave: Tafseer Surat AlKahf - QRN 209

Old 05-11-2010, 06:48 PM   #1
Sarah Mushtaq
Ameerah, Qabeelat Ittihaad - Windsor

Cool Echoes of a Cave: Testimonials and Ambience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Alshareef
Bismillah.
One thing I have found is that when a new course comes to town, volunteers have a mini hurdle trying to get a 'feel' for a new seminar ... and this effects the enthusiasm by which they encourage others.

The hurdle that then happens is that 'after' they have attended the first weekend, they brag to their friends about how awesome the course was ... but by that time it's too late. People keep missing the train because they get pumped up 'after' the train has left the station.

So ... I would like to make the testimonials and ambiance thread in each course folder. Simply type up your testimonials and what you thought was awesome about the course. Then, those new Qabeelahs that get this course ... all they have to do is come and view this thread, reading it top to bottom, and then they will have the motivational fuel they need to believe in what they encourage people to attend... BEFORE the seminar and not after.
A few Qabaa'il have already gotten this class alhamdulillah - what can you tell us about it?

"The Believer is Grateful When Given, and Patient When Denied." - TEJ, '10
"The Best Hiba AlWahhab gave us is living with His Names ." - VoS, '10
Sarah Mushtaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:31 PM   #2
sarakm
Ummat Muhammad

Re: Echoes of a Cave: Testimonials and Ambience

Alhamduilah QThalj just had this awesome class with Sh Ahsan Hanif. MashaAllah the experience was absolutely amazing. May Allah bless the shaikh for putting in so much effort and helping us understand Surat AlKahf better.

I will share some of feedback provided to us by our students after the seminar. Bismillah,

"MashAllah that was the best experience ever, even though I have heard many lectures in Arabic, I felt with this class my Imaan got stronger and it gave me the opportunity to know more about Islam and memorize Quran. MashaAllah the shaikh was amazing and I really liked the way he taught the course as it grabbed my attention all way long. JazakAllah Khair"

* QThalj *
sarakm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:33 PM   #3
sarakm
Ummat Muhammad

"I really loved hearing the entire lecture and the stories. I was amazed at how in depth one could go with each verse of the Quran. Learning the methedologies and trials used in the Surah was very interesting mashaAllah"

* QThalj *
Old 07-01-2010, 10:36 PM   #4
sarakm
Ummat Muhammad

" The seminar was extremely informative and helped with the references provided along ith the stories and tafseer. The assignment helped to ponder and study the subject "

* QThalj *
Old 07-01-2010, 10:39 PM   #5
sarakm
Ummat Muhammad

" My experience with AlMaghrib was great. I learnt a lot about Surat AlKahf that i did not before and the question/answers taught me a lot about Islam and the day of judgement. I also learnt about Dajjal, the people of the cave, Musa and Khidr and Dhul Qarnain "

* QThalj *
Old 07-01-2010, 10:45 PM   #6
sarakm
Ummat Muhammad

" This was my first AlMaghrib seminar and I have no words to explain how much I really enjoyed and loved it. This helped me open my eyes and realize how important it is to become closer to our Iman. I am very ahppy and grateful that we have this opportunity in our city. InshaAllah I will continue to take more courses. This is probably the best course I have taken in my life. All other courses i took were for my general life but this course was for my heart and I really loved it. This course helped me fill the void in my life that i created. EOC was beautiful. I liked how we learnt all trials and how they connect with each other and how it affects us in daily lives. very well organized and beautiful. I will never look at Quran the same way. Going through the course really opened my eyes and my heard and howed me how much there is to learn and how much beauty there is even in 1 verse of quran Alhamdulilah. "

* QThalj *
Old 07-01-2010, 11:01 PM   #7
sarakm
Ummat Muhammad

" Alhamdulilah my exprience with the seminar was quiet pleasant. The instructor was knowledgeable and approachable. He made the seminar interesting and was giving us different opinions amongst scholars and informed us of the opinion that was popular amongst scholars and the reasons for that. I hope to see and attend more seminars from AlMaghrib and invite other people I know to attend them InshaAllah "

* QThalj *
Old 07-01-2010, 11:18 PM   #8
sarakm
Ummat Muhammad

" This is my first AlMaghrib experience and it is a positive one. It has taught me that when reading the Quran it is best to think about each verse before moving on. So much more can be gotten out of verses this way"

* QThalj *
Old 07-01-2010, 11:21 PM   #9
sarakm
Ummat Muhammad

" mashaAllah this seminar was amazing, so insightful. It was very well done. mashAllah the shaikh covered every issue with great refrences to the Quran and hadith and sunnah of the Prophet (saw) which i really liked. This seminar definitely opened my eyes and inshaAllahw ill gear me towards the right path. may Allah (swt) save us all from Dajjal and hellfire ameen "

* QThalj *
Old 07-01-2010, 11:24 PM   #10
sarakm
Ummat Muhammad

" This is my second AlMaghrib seminar in Winnipeg. I thoroughly enjoyed this one as well as the last one. The shaikh explained the material of the course very slowly so I was able to take down organized notes. One thing that stood out to me was that even though the seminar's topic and material was heavy on the information, the shaikh presented it in a way that i was able to grasp the idea without being overwhelmed. very well organized and impressive. "

* QThalj *