Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > Aspiring Qabaa'il > Banu Bustaan

Old 06-09-2010, 05:48 PM   #11
tazeen khan
Ummat Muhammad

Cool Re: Why are YOU excited about Shepherds Path?

What most intrigues me about this upcoming class is the pure knowledge we stand to gain from it. Over the course of our lives we hear stories about the Prophet (saw) but to actually learn authentic material in a class setting for two weekends is definitely something else. I am quite excited.
tazeen khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:04 PM   #12
babdalla
Ummat Muhammad

Thumbs up Re: Why are YOU excited about Shepherds Path?

One of the most amazing classes Almaghrib has to offer, It will have such a great impact in ur life in so many ways that i can't even begin to explain.....Shaykh Abdulbary Yahya does a magnificent job guiding you through the life of the Prophet SAWS, u feel as if ur reliving that journey and learning everything the Prophet SAWS went through makes u want to reflect and re-evaluate everything in life and ask what have I done? how have i shown my appreciation
babdalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:16 PM   #13
Abou Khalil
Ummat Muhammad

Re: Why are YOU excited about Shepherds Path?

It'll just be nice to take a class where u ACTUALLY finish the seerah
Abou Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:35 AM   #14
khylullah
Ummat Muhammad

Many times in the media they try to attack the Prophet SAW with false accusations, Do we know the Seerah well enough to know why these accusations are false.
khylullah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:23 AM   #15
mazrama
Ummat Muhammad

It'll be so nice to take a class where you actually finish the seerah!!

AlHamdulillah, I'm sooo looking forward for this class! There is so much Quran that we learn and so many Ahadeeth that we learn about... but one of the easiest ways to put it all in context and gain an understanding of this religion is to understand the seerah!

CAN BARELY WAIT FOR JULY 9th!!!!
mazrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 09:40 PM   #16
Aasiya Islam
Ummat Muhammad

InshAllah this will b my second time taking it and I can't wait! the biography of the prophet salAllahu alayhi wa sallam is sooo amazing mashAllah! and there r so many lessons to learn from it...can't wait

Shaykh AbdulBary Yahya
July 9-11, 17-18 l Worcester, MA

AlMaghrib New England l The weather is about to change!
If you don't like the weather in New England, just wait a few minutes. - Mark Twain

http://forums.almaghrib.org/showthread.php?t=31580
Aasiya Islam is offline   Reply With Quote