Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > Qabeelat Durbah

Old 01-25-2011, 10:30 PM   #1
Yaser Birjas

Thank you Durbah...

As-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullah,

I just wanted to stop by and say Jazakum Allahu khayran for a wonderful weekend "The Prophet's Smile".

Although the weather was extremely cold, at least for someone like me coming from Texas, but the warmth the class and the gathering provided made everything perfect to enjoy the seminar alhamdulillah.

See you next time insha'allah for another class or event.

Yaser
Old 01-25-2011, 10:41 PM   #2
Adib Contractor
Ameer, Qabeelat Durbah

Re: Thank you Durbah...

Wa alaikum asSalaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

Shaykh, truly our thanks is to you, for spending an entire weekend speaking about Khaleelullah Muhammad salAllahu 'alayhi wa sallam, and for bringing his life alive for us.

It seems that Durbah always comes out in the hundreds for your seminars, and there's no mystery to that

Jazakallahu Khairan, and we hope to bring you back VERY soon!!
Adib Contractor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:56 AM   #3
Wasif

Wa'alaykum asSalaam waRahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Alhamdulillah, we benefited from your company and knowledge immensely. This class was one of my favorites!

May Allah(SWT) reward you with the best in this world and the next. Ameen!

Don't be a stranger, we are always ready to host you at any given notice, insha'Allah!
Old 01-26-2011, 01:13 PM   #4
Arif

Wa 'alaykum assalaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Baraktahu,

I pray you are doing well Shaykh. It was a pleasure to host you and our door is open at all times, you are like family to many of us Everyone here had a wonderful time and look forward to the next time you come.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:16 PM   #5
contee21
Qabeelat Durbah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaser Birjas
As-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullah,

I just wanted to stop by and say Jazakum Allahu khayran for a wonderful weekend "The Prophet's Smile".

Although the weather was extremely cold, at least for someone like me coming from Texas, but the warmth the class and the gathering provided made everything perfect to enjoy the seminar alhamdulillah.

See you next time insha'allah for another class or event.

Yaser
Wa Alaikum Assalam wr wb,

Sh. Yaser,

Alhamdu Lillah, This past weekend was wonderful in your company.
The warmth of your spirit, delivery of your knowledge and style and
the ever lasting touching effects of the life of our beloved Prophet
Muhammad (s.a.w.)defied the coldness of Jersey weather.

We enjoyed every bit of information and greatly benefited from the
seminar. Wish this could have been little longer duration. Hopefully
we will get to meet you again soon at another event, InshaAllah.
May Allah swt. reward you for the good work. Aameen !!!

---Habib C.
contee21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:44 PM   #6
sshareef
Exam Coordinator, Banu Rochester

Jazakumullahu Khayran Ya Shaykh Yaser. I really enjoyed the Seminar as always. If there is one thing that stands out among many, it is the 'show and tell' presentations that enables the audience to appreciate the lessons learned, whether it is the different positions in Salah (Fiqh of Salah seminar), the eating habits and dress of the Prophet (saws), etc. Your Seminars are not simply academic, but practical.

May Allah (swt) preserve you and that we continue to benefit from your blessed knowledge!

Al Maghrib Classes are NOT just seminars, but an experience!
sshareef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:48 AM   #7
uateequi
Qabeelat Durbah

Walaikum Assalam waRahmatullahi waBarakatahu, Ya Shaykh.

Truly, there is nothing more that helps us appreciate the life and character of our Beloved Prophet (SAW), than to be taught it by someone who embodies and emulates so many of those traits… Masha’Allah, TabarakAllah.
I still remember the first time I asked you a question, when you especially came over to the volunteer sisters’ dinner table, to get our feedback and answer any questions from Fiqh of Salah. Truly, there is something very special about the warmth and calmness you emanate, when addressing your students. And again, when I spoke to you at the end of this class, there is a warmth in your smile and style, that puts all around you at ease. That is the way of our Rasulullah SAW.
You once said to us at a Durbah Volunteer Appreciation Dinner that you are like a father to us (not in age , but most certainly in wisdom and respect). Before I left “The Prophet’s Smile”, as the class ended on a note that brought tears to our eyes, I was so happy that I had a chance to share the ‘SubhanAllah moment’ story with you… at that moment, I had an extremely peaceful flashback of the calmness I would feel after relating stories and events to my beloved father, Rahimahullah… always leaving me with a smile, with the most genuine appreciation.

BarakAllahu Feek, Ya Shaykh… may Allah (SWT) always protect you and your family, and increase you in goodness for the Ummah. Ameen.
[font=Verdana', 'sans-serif]“He it is that hath strengthened thee with His aid and with the company of the Believers. And He hath put affection between their hearts: Not if you had spent all that is in the earth could thou have produced that affection, but Allah hath done it: for He is Exalted in Might, Wise.” [/font]
[font=Verdana', 'sans-serif](Qur’an 8: 62-63)[/font]
uateequi is offline   Reply With Quote