Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > Qabeelat Mass

Old 02-13-2011, 04:21 PM   #1
Samothy
Qabeelat Barakah

Jazakullahu khairan Sheikh Reda Bedeir!

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu Sheikh,

Jazakullahu khairan for coming to teach us all the wonderful stories about the sahaabah and most importantly, how their lives relate to us as Muslims in the 21st centrury. I came to learn more about the heroes of Islam and who they were as people so that I may love them more and alhamdulillah I feel I left with just that. When I make du'ah to be among the righteous, I mean it more than ever. I pray Allah unites everyone in this class with the giants we studied about in Jannat-ul-Firdows, inshallah. Ameen.

May Allah reward you in abundance, sheikh, for sharing your love of the sahaabah with us. Ameen.

Want a prophetic adventure?

Qabeelat Barakah: Learn It, Live It
Samothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:42 PM   #2
muslimah_21
Qabeelat Mass

Re: Jazakullahu khairan Sheikh Reda Bedeir!

Asalaamu Alaikum Sheikh..

On behalf of the whole QMass crew I would like to once again thank you for coming all the way to Bradistan..I mean Bradford to teach us about the wonderful life of the sahaabah and the heroes of Islam! It has been a very inspiring course and I enjoyed every minute of it! May Allah (swt) reward you in abundance and grant you the highest place in Jannah..
We pray to see you back in the city of bradford very soon Inshallah! Keep our Qabeelah in your duas! Jzakallah khairun!

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
muslimah_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 05:15 PM   #3
muslimah121
Ummat Muhammad

Jazakallah khair Shayk,

I echo everything said above, we have had the pleasure of 4 weekends of your company (manchester as well!) and you have really taken a special place in our hearts and duas. You were so kind and gave up so many of your own breaks to answer questions and lead the prayer, truly inspiring. May Allah swt reward you and you family with good in this life and the next. Ameen.

Qabeelat Mass you are amazing, jazakallh khair for your hospitality to us out of towners, the food was amazing (especially the biryanis lol!) and soo many FREE SNACKS (nuts, croissants, fruit, hot chocolate with squirty cream!!!!!!! but missed the soup this time lol!) definitely kept us going.

See you for LOG InshAllah!
muslimah121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:16 AM   #4
Yusuf Issat
Qabeelat Barakah

Smile Re: Jazakullahu khairan Sheikh Reda Bedeir!

Asalam Alaikum Dr Reda,

Jazaka'Allah Khair for teaching us on the shoulders of giants. Studying the life, history and lessons of the Sahabah & Ahl-ul-Bayt was unforgettable and very inspirational. Spending 4 weekends with you was a privilege. Insha'Allah, please next time you have to stay 4 weeks in the UK, instead of travelling back

May Allah SWT shower his mercy and blessings upon you and your family, and reward you and your family with Janatul Firdous. Ameen.

I miss you and love you for the sake of Allah SWT, please come back!!

Jazaka'Allah Khair.

Yusuf
Yusuf Issat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:50 AM   #5
muslimah_21
Qabeelat Mass

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by muslimah121
Jazakallah khair Shayk,

I echo everything said above, we have had the pleasure of 4 weekends of your company (manchester as well!) and you have really taken a special place in our hearts and duas. You were so kind and gave up so many of your own breaks to answer questions and lead the prayer, truly inspiring. May Allah swt reward you and you family with good in this life and the next. Ameen.

Qabeelat Mass you are amazing, jazakallh khair for your hospitality to us out of towners, the food was amazing (especially the biryanis lol!) and soo many FREE SNACKS (nuts, croissants, fruit, hot chocolate with squirty cream!!!!!!! but missed the soup this time lol!) definitely kept us going.

See you for LOG InshAllah!
Barakallhu feek glad you liked our food

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
muslimah_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:49 PM   #6
Hameed
Qabeelat Mass

Quote:
Originally Posted by muslimah121
Jazakallah khair Shayk,

breakfast fruits nuts bomaby mix fruit cocktails bikies sweeties nice and thanlks
really enjoyed the course and might go to eternal journey in glasgow

Last edited by Hameed; 02-14-2011 at 06:14 PM.
Hameed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:02 PM   #7
Muslimah_1993
Ummat Muhammad

SALAAM Shiekh
Just wanna say ur a coool shaikh hehe n were all ganna miss u... so u av to come bak to badistan sooon cos if dnt were ganna cum n invade eygypt instead ;-)
anyways i just wanna say how much we all appreciate what u av done for uz uv been travelling bak and forth to canada and that cudnt av bin easy... so here a special jazakallah for u :-D n i loved this course it wa awesome iv learnt so much and i want be Umer and Abu bakr and Aisha N Khadijha actually i want to be all the sahabahs lol
anyways shiekh we are all remembering u in our duas n hoping to see u soon n dnt forget when u cum bak insha Allah u av to read surah taha in magrib salaah hehe
wasalaam shiekh :-D
Muslimah_1993 is offline   Reply With Quote